A finish of Beckwith, Wideman, & Evans

We'll see.
But there's room for both.
Check Ronald Curry and Julius Peppers at UNC. 20 yeara ago.

As long they are on scholarship somewhere they can compete in any of the sports.

Wideman and Beckwith both can be great rebounders and hustle guys. They would add real value to the bball team
I understand that but will coach barnes add two football guys is the question

Reactions: LittleVol
I understand that but will coach barnes add two football guys is the question

Sure...they'd be walk-ons

And even if they started. They're still on FB scholarship. Two tall highly athletic guys with length are always assets on a basketball team.
Beckwith is a bit underrated in basketball. He can create his own shot. I hope we get the chance to see if either of us are right ☺️

I'm not sure Evans can beat out the Memphis DUO of Gray and Small.
Wideguy and Beckwith are a monster tandem we need.
This a joke? ^^^
Edit: I mean no offense I'm pretty high on Gray, but I'm not ready to turn the #1 RB in the country away over two good games against Candy and the Loosiers.... and I highly doubt Evans is intimidated by either of those guys so it's a non-factor on him committing here

Would be nice to get all 3, but Evans is starting to give off that Bryce Brown vibe. Least desirable of the 3.

I'd take 50% Wideman, 90% Beckwith . . . Evans - 0%, he'll end up at UGA if they will have him, again. Seems that UGA is having issues with kids signing, not telling anyone they signed so they can continue being recruited . . . Evans and the other kid both will be trouble . . . just sayin'.

GBO

Evans isn't coming here in my opinion. I doubt the coaches would be looking forward to the drama,

Like to find out if Evans can, as well as waiting to see how Gray and Small show up and show out. Can either contribute this year, if not at RB, at another position, WR, LB?
Gray would suck at LB.

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back