A finish of Beckwith, Wideman, & Evans

NighthawkVol

Obviously, this is our ideal finish. How likely is this to happen? 50%? 33%? What do y’all say? ATL seems confident in the first two, no one seems to know with Evans, although we seem to make the most sense for him.

Obviously, this is our ideal finish. How likely is this to happen? 50%? 33%? What do y’all say? ATL seems confident in the first two, no one seems to know with Evans, although we seem to make the most sense for him.
I think Beckwith is a Vol. Wideman likely enjoyed hot sauce Lane but I think by tomorrow our staff gets him to sign with UT.

Evans is a wildcard but we’re definitely a top choice, won’t know how that recruitment ends until he’s enrolled somewhere.

Would be quite the offensive upgrade to add those 3 guys with our other two 4star WR’s and 5 star QB Bailey.

Beckwith and Wideman are both playing football and basketball in college, I don't believe we land both.

We'll see.
But there's room for both.
Check Ronald Curry and Julius Peppers at UNC. 20 yeara ago.

As long they are on scholarship somewhere they can compete in any of the sports.

Wideman and Beckwith both can be great rebounders and hustle guys. They would add real value to the bball team

Seems like we’re trending for Beckwith and if we can overcome the visit high we could land Wideman. I’ll take that and call it a great finish.

I don’t think we get Evans. Sounds like his entourage might be an issue which hurts us in recruiting him specifically, but helps if he actually wants to get far away from them. Then you have to keep him focused on the right things. Every coach thinks they can be the one to “reach” a troubled player. Maybe we have that coach and maybe we don’t.

Seems like we’re trending for Beckwith and if we can overcome the visit high we could land Wideman. I’ll take that and call it a great finish.

I don’t think we get Evans. Sounds like his entourage might be an issue which hurts us in recruiting him specifically, but helps if he actually wants to get far away from them. Then you have to keep him focused on the right things. Every coach thinks they can be the one to “reach” a troubled player. Maybe we have that coach and maybe we don’t.

I’m fairly certain you can look at 2 players in particular that CJP has guided back in the right direction. Both credit him genuinely for helping them along the way. He can do great things for Evans Evans just has to want to do the right things

Beckwith and Wideman are both playing football and basketball in college, I don't believe we land both.
I think it depends on how much they really want to play basketball. If they are both insistent on it then I think you may be right. If one or both are willing to put it aside then I all is good here.

I'm not sure Evans can beat out the Memphis DUO of Gray and Small.
Wideguy and Beckwith are a monster tandem we need.

Like to find out if Evans can, as well as waiting to see how Gray and Small show up and show out. Can either contribute this year, if not at RB, at another position, WR, LB?

VN Store

Back