A Family of Bigfeets

I don't believe the version of Bigfoot everyone talks about is real, but I can buy there are likely some undiscovered species we don't know about. But there's a gigantic difference between that and believing in some shape shifter/time altering/dimension swapping 8 foot ape things.

I admit I like the stories and I think some people truly believe they think they see something, but I put pretty much zero credibility in any of them.

Undiscovered species of an ape-like creature? Even that seems super unlikely (though I guess not completely impossible). Again, we'd still have the fossil evidence for that. There's nothing that has been found in the pacific nw that would suggest there are any large, undiscovered land mammals remaining there.

how many of y'all have seen a bear carcass? one just laying around? You guys live with a lot of freaking bears. there ought to be dead bears everywhere. i should be able to see a dead bear walking to the trashcan and back. what is eating all the dead bears? a bear is a large animal.

how many of y'all have seen a bear carcass? one just laying around? You guys live with a lot of freaking bears. there ought to be dead bears everywhere. i should be able to see a dead bear walking to the trashcan and back. what is eating all the dead bears? a bear is a large animal.

I've seen two bear carcasses, both in Yellowstone. One was obviously being eaten by whatever scavengers were available. The other was a nearly complete skeleton that had been completely scavenged weeks earlier.

Do you really not know what animals eat dead bears?

I've also seen bear skeletons in museums, lots of bear poop (yes, it was in the woods!), clumps of bear hair, bearskin rugs, and I've even seen various an sundry live bears, both in cages and in the wild. That is first hand evidence I have seen. Also, there is a great deal of scientific evidence as to the life and history of bears. I, therefore, have little to no doubts about the existence of bears. What about you?

I've seen two bear carcasses, both in Yellowstone. One was obviously being eaten by whatever scavengers were available. The other was a nearly complete skeleton that had been completely scavenged weeks earlier.

Do you really not know what animals eat dead bears?

I've also seen bear skeletons in museums, lots of bear poop (yes, it was in the woods!), clumps of bear hair, bearskin rugs, and I've even seen various an sundry live bears, both in cages and in the wild. That is first hand evidence I have seen. Also, there is a great deal of scientific evidence as to the life and history of bears. I, therefore, have little to no doubts about the existence of bears. What about you?
Also high definition pictures and videos of bears.

I've seen a bear carcass. Was hunting in Tellico Plains about 1985 or 86. It was half eaten.

I can go to freaking Walland right now and see an actual live bear!

Oh, I also talk to a @Behr almost err dam day!

that's two that have seen a bear carcass (but no pictures of said bear carcasess as proof). both times almost gone. there are far, far fewer bigfeets. Just enough to sustain for now.

that's two that have seen a bear carcass (but no pictures of said bear carcasess as proof). both times almost gone. there are far, far fewer bigfeets. Just enough to sustain for now.

Are you asking for proof that bear carcasses exist?

There sure are. Just as there is far, far fewer unicorns, leprechauns, and chupacabra. So what?

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
chupacabra
are as real as you and I. It's my opinion they are a wild cross of Mexican hairless dog and coyote, but they have fangs, and have hybridized to deserts and very hot places and so.... have a unique eating habit of piercing the neck, and drinking all the blood.

I can pull up thousands of videos for proof of bears. I can take you to see an actual bear right now. I don't need a picture of their bear carcasses because it's already been proven bears are real. Sure they could be lying they saw the bear carcasses but in the end it just means they didn't see the bear carcasses.

Also on there being "far, far fewer bigfeet".....citation please.

Last edited:
Reactions: Danl
are as real as you and I. It's my opinion they are a wild cross of Mexican hairless dog and coyote, but they have fangs, and have hybridized to deserts and very hot places and so.... have a unique eating habit of piercing the neck, and drinking all the blood.

Citation please.

Reactions: Danl
Do people seriously believe in bigfoot? Not sure if some of these posts are joking or not
Everyone needs some entertainment at times. There are those people that are credible and mature and see through the nonsense with Bigfoot stories and then there are those who are not.

Reactions: vols 30
I’ll believe they

exist when you produce the verifiable sources confirming this.

This has been getting some good rotation. A lady named Mary Greeley was youtubing Yellowstone's Old Faithful, when viewers noticed 4 bigfoot (bigfeet?) walk out of the trees. You can see it here at 3 about minutes in. . what makes this so compelling is it's not the first time this family of bigfoot has been caught on yellowstones cameras. A previous video of what has to be the same family of bigfoot with 6 members was released. Presumably 2 died off, or went their separate ways. 'Bigfoot family' caught on camera in Yellowstone National Park | Daily Mail Online . On top of that, 3 park rangers have reported that they were "spooked" when they encountered them. You can try to tell me they are people if you want, but those people are 8 feet high, and have no necks.

That’s not an ape like creature. That is humans walking similar to the Patterson/Gimlin film which was Bob Herinimous(sp?) who admitted before his death that the film showed him walking in an ape suit.

That’s not an ape like creature. That is humans walking similar to the Patterson/Gimlin film which was Bob Herinimous(sp?) who admitted before his death that the film showed him walking in an ape suit.

Hollywood could not even make that Ape suit. that technology did exist yet. that was way beyond planet of the apes.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol

VN Store

Back