A bit of news

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
Well after 11 years on the police force I've decided to accept a new position as Head of Security at a local community college. Hate leaving the force but this opportunity provides better pay, better hours and a lot less BS.....lol.....It also means I'll have more "free time" at work so who knows I might catch Joe in posts (Yeah right!) :) New job goes into effect first of the year.

Well after 11 years on the police force I've decided to accept a new position as Head of Security at a local community college. Hate leaving the force but this opportunity provides better pay, better hours and a lot less BS.....lol.....It also means I'll have more "free time" at work so who knows I might catch Joe in posts (Yeah right!) :) New job goes into effect first of the year.
Awesome! Congratulations!

To catch Joe... that's A LOT of free time. :D

Reactions: VolNExile
Just kidding...Congrats !!!!

paul_blart_mall_cop02-1024x819.jpg

Congratulations

Reactions: Souce
Hell yeah nooga. Hell yeah!

Dealing with college age students and they friends should be, well, interesting.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Now that you're leaving law enforcement, it's a goid time for me to bring up my cocaine ring in Miami. Now I only havy 2 local guys named Crockett and Tubbs to deal with! Seriously, congratulations.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Congrats. I just left law enforcement after 6 years ti go back to school for Cyber Security. I miss it from time to time but I believe ive made the right choice.
Good luck with the school.

VN Store

Back