A Bit of Joy for your Day

That is a wonderful glimpse into the people behind the players. No one wants them to do as well as their family does.

eta: Momma be prayin'.

She better hope he doesn’t upgrade, because he’s got leverage.

(Unless of course that’s his wife, in which case I hope they stay married for a very long time.)
Upgrade? You mean a gold digger.
The lady looks fine to me.

Upgrade? You mean a gold digger.
The lady looks fine to me.

He’s a kicker at Texas A&M, not Adam Vinatieri, how much gold could there be to dig?

On the other hand, he’s the kicker at Texas A&M who just beat Alabama, which could open up dating options that may have not been available to him had he missed that kick.

He’s a kicker at Texas A&M, not Adam Vinatieri, how much gold could there be to dig?

On the other hand, he’s the kicker at Texas A&M who just beat Alabama, which could open up dating options that may have not been available to him had he missed that kick.
Well, like most college football players I'm sure he's dreaming of big dollars at the next level, as are most chicks chasing them.
Since you mentioned it. He's a kicker at AM why would he be inline for an upgrade. 😉

That's his wife. They got married this past summer. They planned to get married this summer but opted to get married sooner. He's a senior and will graduate this May. His father said he suspects this upcoming summer will be a busy one for Seth as he visits prospective NFL teams. Don't know if he makes it in the NFL, but A&M kickers have done OK in the NFL. The Titan's kicker (Randy Bullock) went to A&M.

Wow, I've never heard of Eli Gold until I just looked him up. For what it's worth, he was incorrect when he said A&M would be fined $250,000. They were fined $100,000 as this was their second offense (the first being the 7 OT win over LSU).

Listen, I get the homer aspect, but there comes a time when one crosses the homer line and becomes a bit of a jerk. I'd put Mr. Gold in the latter category.

That dude ain’t worrying about rent for a long, long time. He’s THE legend Aggie kicker now

VN Store

Back