A Big Orange Birthday Roast

BigOrangeMojo

The Member in Miss December
Please be forewarned, this may be the worst offseason thread this year (although the competition is pretty steep there).

I am turning 40 this week and I've had some fun at some of y'all's expense over the years so its time for revenge. Instead of wishing a Happy Birthday, you can make this a roast at my expense. All digs need to have a UT or SEC theme so Freak don't immediately kick us to the Pub.

Here's two examples....

"You know you are old when you were alive the last time UGA won a national title" or "Once you turn 40, you will be softer than a Butch Jones' S&C program"

One caveat, much like this guy below played us, I might take advantage of the situation and strike back with a dig of my own.

Gundy.png

Reactions: RollerVol
Tl:dr:dc.

Go Vols! Peyton Manning is the GOAT.

Happy Birthday!!
source.gif

Reactions: RollerVol
Mindless Behr is what he does best😄. You'll experience that now that you're older than dirt! Happy birthday.

Once I turn 40, I'm afraid I will turn out to be just like your spirit animal, UGA. I'll be fat, lazy, lay around all day, and partially incompetent....

Reactions: joevol33
Once I turn 40, I'm afraid I will turn out to be just like your spirit animal, UGA. I'll be fat, lazy, lay around all day, and partially incompetent....
I hope not cause I like you, I hate uga😄

To be 40 again, I envy you..........40-48 are very good years. If some of your body parts have not gone to far south :) and you're not waking up 2-3 times a night to take a piss..........you are good.

Happy Birthday! Go Vols!

Unfortunately OP, your grey hair and eyes prove that time waits for no man.

Except Paul Bain. Time waits for Paul Bain.

VN Store

Back