98 Vols vs Georgia bulldogs 2022

Not being a homer here but the physicality that would be part of the game would shell shock Georgia.

Very very different game then and now.
Depends on how it’s officiated as well. I’m sure even most Georgia homers would admit it was a much more physical game. I do think there’s more speed everywhere now though at every position for teams like Georgia.

Depends on how it’s officiated as well. I’m sure even most Georgia homers would admit it was a much more physical game. I do think there’s more speed everywhere now though at every position for teams like Georgia.

Oh no question if it’s called tight there’s a few Tennessee players that would get tossed.

Who do you think wins? I think the 98 team beats their 22 national title team. Tee is better than Stetson plus I’d take Peerless Price over any of the WR’s on Georgia. I think our RB’s our better too. Travis Stephens, Travis Henry. Shawn Bryson and Jamal Lewis need I say more and Al Wilson simply put our 98 team had more impact players and would beat Georgia’s most recent national title team.

Wow I feel better already! 24 years have passed since since our last NC but imagining our 98 team would beat their 22 team suddenly has removed all of the stress, depression and anxiety in my life of not actually winning another NC in the past 24 years! This thread is genius!

We SERIOUSLY need April 15th to get here.................:)

VN Store

Back