9/11 Conspiracy Thread

Nice article on 9/11 originally published in Europhysics News in Sept 2016

https://www.europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016474p21.pdf

‘Europhysics News’ Article on WTC Demolitions Surpasses One Million Views
AE911TruthJanuary 19, 2020
Could it be the most widely read scientific article of all time?

That question is difficult to answer because science and engineering publications do not typically share reader statistics.

What we can say for sure, though, is that “15 years later: on the physics of high-rise building collapses” — the five-page feature in the August 2016 issue of the European Physical Society’s Europhysics News by Dr. Steven Jones, Dr. Robert Korol, engineer Tony Szamboti, and AE911Truth’s Ted Walter — has been read, and continues to be read, by a massive number of people.

This past September, according to the metrics on EurophysicsNews.org, the article surpassed a remarkable one million views since being published three years earlier. More than half of those views have come since the end of 2016, with the article racking up at least 10,000 downloads per month for 36 straight months after first going viral in September 2016.

The article’s soaring popularity should come as no surprise. It authoritatively lays waste to the official account of the World Trade Center’s destruction — the most blatant and consequential scientific fraud ever perpetrated on the world. It is also one of the few times that a reputable scientific organization has had the courage and integrity to provide a forum for the issue.

Three and a half years after its publication, we at AE911Truth strongly encourage advocates of 9/11 Truth to continue using this landmark article as a tool for raising awareness.

Go to “15 years later: on the physics of high-rise building collapses.”

Attachments

• epn2016474p21.pdf
    597 KB · Views: 4
iu

Al-CIAda

FBI Investigator: 9/11 Hijackers Given Bank Accounts, California Apartment at ‘Behest of CIA’

At least two of the 9/11 hijackers were being closely monitored by the CIA and may have even been recruited by the agency well before they helped fly a pair of Boeing 767s into the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, newly-released documents reveal, Sputnik reported.

The jaw-dropping court filing contains extensive testimony by multiple FBI investigators who maintain that the CIA obstructed official investigations into the notorious terrorist attack in order to conceal its connections to Al-Qaeda.

Reactions: Ttucke11
Has anyone discussed how WTC 7 was found to have molten steel when no plane hit it? All these claims JP8 caused the steel to collapse ya know.

Has anyone discussed how WTC 7 was found to have molten steel when no plane hit it? All these claims JP8 caused the steel to collapse ya know.
hmmm, I wonder if there was a source of molten steel nearby to WTC-7? Does anyone know if there was a source of molten steel nearby? Maybe something nearby was on fire? Would have to be pretty tall to get over other buildings, and it would be far more likely to get molten steel on to WTC-7 if it collapsed. Or maybe there were two somethings?

a typical office fire gets up to 2000 degrees F. standard office fire temp - Google Search
Steel loses the majority, 60%, of its strength at 1000 degrees F. and it essenitally has zero assumable strength above 1200 Metals - Strength vs. Temperature

I don't know why it suddenly becomes a freaking conspiracy to think that fires are bad for buildings and can lead to them collapsing. or that crashing planes into them may also negatively impact their structural stability.

large fires don't work like a single lab test. you can't just consider what burns at what temp, and think thats where it caps out. Fire builds on itself, its much more accurate to assume that all of the various temps fires burn at ADD to each, not set artificial limits to how hot they can get. Its not a 1:1 add, but its significant, and comes down to fuel supply and oxygen mixing.

We have been using wood as the fuel source to melt and work steel since we figured out how to work it. I think any jet fuel is going to burn hotter than wood. So maybe ye olde blacksmith back in the day was also in on the conspiracy.

question EVERYTHING else, but trust me, the collapse makes complete sense. I have literally done the math on this, and talked with people who know even more about it than the book I used for reference.

Reactions: rjd970 and VolStrom
I just find it funny anyone believes the official 9/11 story. The entire buildup, 9/11, and the aftermath were all massive lie after massive lie. Pretty par for the course from our government.

VN Store

Back