"Sweep the leg"
“Wax on wax off”
“Man who catch fly with chopstick, accomplish anything.”
"Get him a body bag….yeah!!!"

“I ain't got time to bleed.”
“You are one ugly m@%&*!$&cker!”
“This stuff will make you a got dayum sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.”
"GET TO DA CHOPPA!"

It's not like either has great acting. Both perfectly encapsulate the spirit of 80's movies. I don't think an adult in 2022 is watching Karate Kid for the first time and thinking it's half as good as Predator. Karate Kid is pretty flawed. Daniel is not the good guy. He's a punk and he sucks. It's Predator.

It's not like either has great acting. Both perfectly encapsulate the spirit of 80's movies. I don't think an adult in 2022 is watching Karate Kid for the first time and thinking it's half as good as Predator. Karate Kid is pretty flawed. Daniel is not the good guy. He's a punk and he sucks. It's Predator.
Daniel gets his ass kicked the entire time 3 movies in a row and then wins at the end by technicality or some weird Okinawan drum technique deal that I still haven’t figured out. If he were really smart he would’ve hooked up with Elizabeth Shue w/ that shower costume on Halloween. Instead he was a jerk and got his ass beat.

Reactions: joevol33
Daniel gets his ass kicked the entire time 3 movies in a row and then wins at the end by technicality or some weird Okinawan drum technique deal that I still haven’t figured out. If he were really smart he would’ve hooked up with Elizabeth Shue w/ that shower costume on Halloween. Instead he was a jerk and got his ass beat.
I voted karate kid just for these two posts🤣

I voted karate kid just for these two posts🤣
Oh and it was an illegal shot to the face in the All Valley Tournament. He should’ve been disqualified on the spot for the illegal and most importantly, dangerous crane kick.

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back