8 Official Visitors At LSU Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

tclowers23

The Tennessean says there are 8 official visitors for this weekend's game versus LSU. They only mention Marvin Austin and Terrance Tolliver. Does anyone know who the others are?

on volinsider.com they say toney clemons, a wr from pa, is going to visit to.. i'm not sure if this is going to be his official or not. on scout they have him as a 4 star. this is the only visitors they have listed but i heard the same about austin and tolliver

Is Toney Clemons still coming to UT, even after he committed to Michigan last week?

well i'm not sure. i just read that off of the football recruit visit list it could have changed so don't hold me to that.

Where ya at Rik & HV? This is why our resident experts need to be on call 24/7

Cadet had a conflict with the ACT, so he will not be coming.

Marvin Austin
Terrance Toliver
Armando Allen (huge recent addition)
Marquis Maze (Mich verbal, but still interest in UT)
Ahmad Paige
Cody Pope
Rolando Melancon
Geralrd Jones
Damarcus VanDyke (still iffy)

Then there are others that will be there for unofficials. Harrison Smith, Chris Donald, etc.

not as big as I had hoped, but still huge just because of Austin

The victory should lock up Melancon and Tolliver for us, and probably influence Paige as well. :)

A smart recruit could recognize that UT is on the way up because of coaching changes. LSU, for the same reason, is on the way down.

What were you hoping for? Geez. That list includes the #1 DT, #1 WR, and #1 all-purpose RB in the country. Seriously....

what I had meant is that of that list we only have a realistic shot at a couple, do you SERIOUSLY think we get Tolliver or the rb??????????

If Miles is as uniformly classless as he was in his half time interview then I'm not particularly worried about playing against the type of person who would sign to play for him regardless of what their 40 time or bench press is.

amen brother, what a moronic foul mouthed jerk, boy LSU should be proud

A smart recruit could recognize that UT is on the way up because of coaching changes. LSU, for the same reason, is on the way down.

Cutcliffe doesn't need any time to adjust to Tennessee. Your junior QB got took from the game.

This argument just doesn't hold any water.

Even though we lost, I think this wasn't a bad game to have recruits at.

If I were the #1 DT in teh nation, I'd look at our defense and see myself fitting in to make the plays we missed, or the WR seeing he could make some of those catches, or the RB seeing that he could step in and get some yards.

There's a good team here at UT, just not enough big time play makers in a few key positions...that's something recruits look at. Can they come in, take over and shine??

I

I would love to see the info you are basing this conclusion on, considering that the Tennessee victory put Miles in the LSU history books as the most successful initial 2 years any LSU coach as ever had. Not to meantion that we are poised to have 2 10+ win seasons back to back...something I don't think Saban ever did. And don't give me any of that "Saban's players" BS. Miles is recruiting fine, and a number of players that could form the basis of our team next year flat out had no interest to play under Saban and only converted with Miles.

The only question is replacements for the coordinators we are about to lose...but considering that Pelini was a Miles-hire already, he seems to know what he is doing.

And what the other LSU fan was referencing was that Cutcliffe was already at Tennessee, so he thinks there would have been less of a "adaptation period."

still doesnt explain the use of profanity to a woman on national tv, that something of which to be proud.

grapes-print.jpg

I find it hilarious that some people are trying to lecture class, when the majority of the SEC calls UT UThug due to conduct of past and present players which is considered secondary to football performace by the overall fanbase.

Only have to look back less than 24 hours to find an example...some guy was berating the police who arrested players because of the fact they had a big game this weekend. Who cares that they were breaking the law, thats beside the point.

And the words used were no different than what we hear everyday on primetime TV. And they weren't directed to the woman in any shape or form. If either weren't true, you would have a case. But you don't. So its another case of sour grapes.

grapes-print.jpg

I find it hilarious that some people are trying to lecture class, when the majority of the SEC calls UT UThug due to conduct of past and present players which is considered secondary to football performace by the overall fanbase.

Only have to look back less than 24 hours to find an example...some guy was berating the police who arrested players because of the fact they had a big game this weekend. Who cares that they were breaking the law, thats beside the point.

And the words used were no different than what we hear everyday on primetime TV. And they weren't directed to the woman in any shape or form. If either weren't true, you would have a case. But you don't. So its another case of sour grapes.

What's the status of your arrested coach trying to recruit? No team is clean and those remarks coming out a team based in Baton Rogue makes me laugh.

And yes, our boys were dumn asses.

What's the status of your arrested coach trying to recruit? No team is clean and those remarks coming out a team based in Baton Rogue makes me laugh.

And yes, our boys were dumn asses.

Show me where I said that LSU fans and staff were morally superior to yours. All I said was that you had absolutely NO room to talk. AND that this is really nothing. If the Vols win, this only gets meantioned in passing to fit the fairy tale that the better team won against the evil and corrupt one...almost can make a movie about it.

Oh, and that coach you are talking about? Assistant to the assistant coach? Yeah, thats real representative. Never mind that it was LSUPD that arrested him, and that our players actively walked away (and I believe reported him) when they realized what it was. But yeah, you got me, the whole program is corrupt.

Funny how you try to fabricate that one as an example of classlessness and bypass the most recent example of actual disgusting behavior: the assault on your busses last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back