8-5 Boys.. Playoff run next year!

"When I google "loss to GS", the only thing that comes up is 'Gators lose to Georgia Southern 26-20 in The Swamp". ......................yeah, we beat you that year too!!!!!!! :cool:

So some UT fans truly believe beating a broke-dick team like South Carolina translates into winning the SEC East, winning the SEC Championship, and getting a playoff berth next year.

If South Carolina had made such a claim after beating a top 5 UGA team you would have laughed at the ridiculousness of the statement.

All of a sudden you think UT is at Bama, UGA, LSU levels? Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

UAB is better than GS...........it won't be a walkover.
Obviously they are better. But if you think the Vols are the same team today that they were in the season opener, you haven't been paying attention and nobody here is going to take you seriously.

That being said, we aren't good enough to simply show up and walk away with a W. We'll have to play well. They'll be hyped.

"
Obviously they are better. But if you think the Vols are the same team today that they were in the season opener, you haven't been paying attention and nobody here is going to take you seriously.

That being said, we aren't good enough to simply show up and walk away with a W. We'll have to play well. They'll be hyped. "

I've been paying attention, I also paid attention Saturday. A lot of your success against SC was due to the fact that the SC defense was gassed. They were on the field the entire first quarter, and Vol's ended the game with a +9 on TOP.

VN Store

Back