8-5 Boys.. Playoff run next year!

Might want to pump the brakes a bit. All of the remaining games are winnable, but that's only if we keep up our current play. We still aren't good enough to take a week off and win. Gotta bring it each week to get to a bowl game.

And we have very little depth. I'm very concerned about the injuries from yesterdays game. Wish we had the open date this week.

Missouri is a horrible road team; we play them there. Unless Uk’s quarterback returns for our game, I’ll like the chances of UK win more than UM win
Missouri sucks and Kentucky isn't much better. Tennessee will finish the 2019 regular season 7-5 and 3rd in the SEC East while Kentucky and Missouri will both finish 6-6. Here's how i think the SEC East will wind up finishing this season.

Florida 11-1
Georgia 10-2
Tennessee 7-5
Kentucky 6-6
Missouri 6-6
South Carolina 4-8
Vanderbilt 3-9

People need to realize we will basically have an entire new WR unit out there next year. JG has had 4 years with the big 2, JT has almost 2 years while BM is the only one that hasn’t had quite a full year with them.
Do to the injuries I don’t see JT transferring, because unlike other schools, he has seen he’s only a snap or two from playing. For me next year will come down to JG and whether he stays or transfers. If he transfers then all should be wel for a 9 win season at least. If he stays then we may have problems with a staff that has already been to dedicated to the elder QB and being his senior year may try giving him the nod when he should be 3rd or even 4th on the depth chart.

OMG whatever shall we do? A thread like this is probably the worst thing that could happen. It will probably jinx us and cause us to lose out. I'll be to blame for posting in it.

Nothing left to do but report the OP and pray this thread doesn't ruin our season.

People were saying the same crap last year after Auburn. How did that turn out? Pardon me for being skeptical after one victory against a 3-4 team. Yes, it was a win. I didn’t think they would win, let alone poor it on like they did in the 2nd half, but we all remember the last 10 years, don’t we? Based on history, there is absolutely no reason to go crazy over a win against a mediocre team.

Everyone thought we turned the corner against South Carolina in 2013, we went 5-7, getting destroyed by Mizzou and Auburn, and of course, losing to Vandy. And that was a much better South Carolina team than we player last night.

Sorry, not sorry. I’m not gonna say this team is playoff bound next year because of this win. That’s just stupid.

The only "big boy" we played in the last three weeks we lost to by 20+. USC has and never will be a big boy and MSU isn't good. We are playing much better but nothing suggests we will even compete for the Eastern Division until Florida and Georgia don't beat us by a combined 50-60 points per year.

Reactions: KoachKrab127
I know you feeling good as many of us are but it won't be next yr. Probably 2 yrs away. Remember there will be some turnover and young guys will be playing and its going tontake a full 4-5 yrs. Keep the enthusiasm and kp supporting because that's what recruits see and LOVE. 90k+ and rocking tonight bkew many guys minds.
Boo this man

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
You'll finish 6-6. You're on the road for both Kentucky and Mizzou, you'll split those games, beat UAB and Vandy.

Last edited:
Both of ESPN Online College Football writers Bonagura and Schlabach are predicting Tennessee will play in the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl:cool:

Bonagura: Tennessee vs Indiana

Schlabach: Tennessee vs Iowa

Last edited:
Lol, I think its stupid that you act like it matters. Its a game. In the grand scheme of life its all stupid, but you go ahead and judge.

“You act like it matters.” Like what matters? The OP or the game of football?

VN Store

Back