8.30.20 Powerful FoxNews night programming...

This guy approves this message.^^^

gettyimages-520783496.jpg

I had to use the youtube version of Steve Hilton's show. It was probably the best of the night. Hilton, a naturalized citizen from the UK, is probably more patriotic than many Americans but normally calls balls and strikes fairly.

Last edited:
I think the biggest indictment of the democratic party is Leo Terrell switched sides on national television during Hannity. He saw the the phony democrats and is now a supporter of Donald Trump. He had seen enough of feekless, lying Democrats. It had to be something that had been bothering him before he actually did it. I saw it actually happen.

He is ready for Democrat dinosaurs to be gone. I'm still shocked by it and hope it hasn't affected his personal life as the loony toons normally come after sane people.

I think the biggest indictment of the democratic party is Leo Terrell switched sides on national television during Hannity. He saw the the phony democrats and is now a supporter of Donald Trump. He had seen enough of feekless, lying Democrats. It had to be something that had been bothering him before he actually did it. I saw it actually happen.

He is ready for Democrat dinosaurs to be gone. I'm still shocked by it and hope it hasn't affected his personal life as the loony toons normally come after sane people.
Lol.

VN Store

Back