#7 Utah @ Florida - 7PM EST-ESPN

When is the last time we beat a ranked team and FL beats a top 10 team with a new coach coming off that season? Not to mention, Napier has an insanely good record when his teams are underdogs

Reactions: sunnyvol79
Come on, it's not what's said.

It's how many times a day they say the same thing in multiple threads. It's like playing cards with my brothers kids. Nerve racking sons of ....guns.
you misspelled "guns"

@sunnyvol79 .
You think Utah would beat us?

Maybe. But they also could've beat Florida. Credit Florida for making one more big play that them.

But unitl you start actually EXPLAINING xs and os, then why do you come on here just to insult Tennessee Football all the time??

Why would Utah beat us??
Why did Florida win, specifically??
I would explain anything to you but you wouldn’t listen and look for an out.

C’mon-you’re not allowed to say others have nice things or you’re obviously a UF student. Also-you’re not allowed to be frustrated that programs at or below UT’s historic level reload when we flounder for a decade.
Read his posts, in every single thread. It's not saying others can be good, it's a slobber fest. Nothing but love for Florida, no matter what. Heck, Dan Mullen was gonna be the bect saban, so was shark humper. They could hire a clogged up toilet, and he'd swear it was the next bear Bryant.

We have a garbage roster apart from maybe 5 guys. Give Heup some time.
How much time ? If he hasn’t won the East by 2024 you will have some fans calling for his head not me mind you because I know the type of program we are now which is a middle tier team. We are a 8-4 and 7-5 type program.

You are respectable. You are harsh but reasonable. I respect the give Heupel time take, but also being harsh on him. But I can’t stand people just giving no praise to the coaching staff but jumping on the oppurtunity to put them down

Reactions: UTFanHades
Beating that team will do more for their confidence than beating a Ball State team.

Do you need to schedule top teams every week not at all but at least play someone who will test you. Florida got tested and found a way. Tennessee will have to find a way to beat Pitt and then let’s see where things are.

We have no idea how good or bad Tennessee, Florida, Utah, or Ball State is after one game.

I’m not worried about Pitt or Florida though.

Reactions: joevol33
I bleed orange but you can be sure if we lose to Florida and Pitt I will be calling Heup out
You'll be bashing him and the team if we went undefeated. I try not to be like this, seriously, but you and gator train are obviously pathetic in your attempt to be a Tennessee fan, while every single post is bashing us, and slobbering on Georgia and Florida.

How much time ? If he hasn’t won the East by 2024 you will have some fans calling for his head not me mind you because I know the type of program we are now a middle tier team.
He needs to have a roster that approaches UGA’s to do that. He can outscheme Kirby but we’ll need a full recruiting cycle and lots of Spyre help to have the Jimmy’s and Joe’s. Trust the guy.

Reactions: joevol33

Can't call for his head this early. But it'll be an awful omen to lose to UF. There will be zero excuse for it. Gotta turn the tables on them. If another coach goes 0-2, I wouldn't blame people for just plain giving up at that point.

There will be Fire Heupel posts on here if we are 2-2 in three weeks which will be ridiculous but we aren’t a rational fanbase.

@sunnyvol79 .
You think Utah would beat us?

Maybe. But they also could've beat Florida. Credit Florida for making one more big play that them.

But unitl you start actually EXPLAINING xs and os, then why do you come on here just to insult Tennessee Football all the time??

Why would Utah beat us??
Why did Florida win, specifically??
Utah isn’t a top 30 team. You’re right Tennessee would beat them easily

I bleed orange but you can be sure if we lose to Florida and Pitt I will be calling Heup out
I like to have fun and talk ball but I said a couple of weeks ago that the Pitt game will set the tone for this season. We lose it and we are another 8-4 or 7-5 team, beat them and the chance to get to 9 or 10 is greater. Losing to Pitt sets us back.

He needs to have a roster that approaches UGA’s to do that. He can outscheme Kirby but we’ll need a full recruiting cycle and lots of Spyre help to have the Jimmy’s and Joe’s. Trust the guy.
Well good luck out recruiting Georgia and Kirby unless we are offering 40 mill to every recruit

You are respectable. You are harsh but reasonable. I respect the give Heupel time take, but also being harsh on him. But I can’t stand people just giving no praise to the coaching staff but jumping on the oppurtunity to put them down
I agree. There's a difference in being critical, and honest, as compared to the two guys running around every thread saying we suck and can't ever beat anybody again.

Well good luck out recruiting Georgia and Kirby unless we are offering 40 mill to every recruit
We don’t need to out recruit. We just need to be close because Heup can scheme like crazy and Kirby has to out-athlete people to win.

VN Store

Back