#7 Utah @ Florida - 7PM EST-ESPN

Butch - just ignore him. He’s a UF student. No Tennessee fan would ever use that term. But cultural appropriation is all they talk about in Gainesville.
2 degrees from UT-thanks. I’m not the one saying people can’t use parts of other cultures. Also-the “no true fan” argument is tiresome-get better.

Florida was never a complete dumpster fire not like we were post Butch and post Pruitt. Florida went 10-3 in 2018, 11-2 in 2019 and 8-4 and winning the East in 2020 yea last year the season went off the rails but they still nearly beat Bama and blew us out.

your clearly not very smart and forget things. So let me ask a few questions. Do you recall the failed fourth down conversion from the 1 yard line in the 3rd?

Now you're insulting my intelligence??
Dude just shut up!

You said kick field goal AS IN THE THE LAST DRIVE OF THE GAME. That's what you said whether you meant it or not. Learn some effin syntax!!

The 3rd qtr?? Hell why don't you go back to when Montrell Johnson fumbled in the 1st qtr?!

Reactions: Pepe_Silvia
I really don't think you can glean much from tonight about UF v. UT, other than that UF seems better coached than years past. The Utah offense it totally different than the UT offense and we see that the Florida is exploitable.

If Tennessee can get off the field on 3rd down consistently Florida will be in trouble.

If Tennessee can’t contain Richardson and limit his explosive plays Tennessee is in deep waters with no life vest.

This is what I mean, it's like you're bragging, loving anytime Florida wins. He didn't win that, a player made a play. Technically, utah outplayed them, should've ran it there, because Florida couldn't stop the run. Now ho ahead and tell us how great they are, we'll never win again, etc. Why the heck do you gotta beat your chest and slobber over Florida if you're a Tennessee fan?

Man I am just sick and tired of seeing teams like freaking Florida, Georgia and Bama having success. It kills me. Every stinking year I get excited thinking this is the year we can beat one of them. Then I watch them play and I see teams that look better than we do.

Seems like every time UF gets a new coach people on this board do the same thing. Oh well I am so glad they got him and we are gonna end the streak blah, blah, blah. And it never happens. I personally don’t care what you think about me. I am a member of the Volunteer club. I have had season tickets for around 18 years now. I spend thousands of dollars every year going to games buying merch etc. I graduated from TN. And you got nerve questioning my fandom? Just put me on ignore and get it over with because obviously you cannot handle differing opinions.

Reactions: Credo2
Yeah, dude rolling in the last few months and trolling threads straight out goes to the ignore list.

If he's not trolling he's dense, and that alone is enough.
You’re the one that got personally offended and brought the ad hominems.

Utah isn’t a bad team at all. They got a very good coach they would beat us.
You don’t see us scoring 40+ ? I think it’s possible. But I also think it’s was too soon to know if our defense could hold them under that.

You don’t see us scoring 40+ ? I think it’s possible. But I also think it’s was too soon to know if our defense could hold them under that.
I’m not sold on Hooker in big games and against legit defenses.

Florida was never a complete dumpster fire not like we were post Butch and post Pruitt. Florida went 10-3 in 2018, 11-2 in 2019 and 8-4 and winning the East in 2020 yea last year the season went off the rails but they still nearly beat Bama and blew us out.

I had them at 7-5. But now 8-4 cause I thought they'd lose this one haha

Man I am just sick and tired of seeing teams like freaking Florida, Georgia and Bama having success. It kills me. Every stinking year I get excited thinking this is the year we can beat one of them. Then I watch them play and I see teams that look better than we do.

Seems like every time UF gets a new coach people on this board do the same thing. Oh well I am so glad they got him and we are gonna end the streak blah, blah, blah. And it never happens. I personally don’t care what you think about me. I am a member of the Volunteer club. I have had season tickets for around 18 years now. I spend thousands of dollars every year going to games buying merch etc. I graduated from TN. And you got nerve questioning my fandom? Just put me on ignore and get it over with because obviously you cannot handle differing opinions.
For someone who hates them, you do nothing but praise them, then cry when you get called out for it. I don't ignore, if you can't handle getting criticized for bragging on our rivals, maybe don't do it on a public board?

VN Store

Back