#7 Meeeeechigan at #8 Michigan State (Noon Fox)

Michigan can RUN THE BALL. Not just one side of the field. They have an incredible pass rusher as well.

serious run there mich state. There was big blue EVERYWHERE in that backfield. you are going to see mich rent an apt. behind the line.

I’m still of the opinion Michigan State should send Wake Forest some sort of fruit basket or something once the season ends.

Reactions: wmcovol
idiot looking at himself on the jumbo tron....almost a fumble
Yep. No end of dumba$$es in CFB these days. One would think they'd learn, but they're too interested in having a "look at me" moment to engage the brain...or what they have for one.

Michigan has about 4-5 "special" guys rushing the qb. ALL GAME LONG. It doesn't stop, but Mel is smart. He is going over the top and playing off the over pursue.

Michigan should be kicking themselves. Corum dropped a sure touchdown and a holding penalty likely cost them a touchdown. Should have 21-0 at the end of the first quarter. Instead it’s 10-7.

Reactions: IluvdoubleD's
I dont understand how this is still an issue with players.. you'd think at some point they'd learn to hold on to the dam ball

Is the field wet there or anything today. It almost looked like it started to slip (especially with his body language how he slipped and fell trying to turn around to get back to where the ball landed).

VN Store

Back