#7 Kentucky Wildcats(4-0) @ #14 Ole Miss Rebels(4-0) ESPN Noon

He definitely could but I think that situation is to big for him. He would never ever beat Saban or anyone else at Bama.

NIL can close that gap a little. Auburn does have the highest average NIL payments in the sec. I honestly think he would do ok there. Would people lose patience? Absolutely, but he would consistently win 8-9 games a year there.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
NIL can close that gap a little. Auburn does have the highest average NIL payments in the sec. I honestly think he would do ok there. Would people lose patience? Absolutely, but he would consistently win 8-9 games a year there.

He could win 10+ yearly and if they’re not against Bama he would be fired. I do agree he can stabilize that program for the next guy

He could win 10+ yearly and if they’re not against Bama he would be fired. I do agree he can stabilize that program for the next guy

Yeah, remember these guys poison each others trees and such (Well Alabama poisoned Auburn's iirc). Some special hate between those teams.

Why would he leave Kentucky? He’s not supposed to win these games. He’ll still get an 8-9 win season and be compensated very well for it. No one in his position would leave for that Nuthouse on The Plains. I could see Lane leaving for Auburn, but Stoops isn’t that guy. He’s a long term build guy. Auburn is about to fire their coach after a year and 1/3 season.

Man, ky fans big mad on Facebook sports pages. They didn't lose, "they gave it away"🤣. Why when your team gets turnovers it's great defense, but 8f your team loses because of it, they gave it away? I get the saying, but they're taking it to heart. Now some ky grandma, who is probably my cousin, wants to whoop me🤣

Man, ky fans big mad on Facebook sports pages. They didn't lose, "they gave it away"🤣. Why when your team gets turnovers it's great defense, but 8f your team loses because of it, they gave it away? I get the saying, but they're taking it to heart. Now some ky grandma, who is probably my cousin, wants to whoop me🤣
Ken-Sucky. It's what it is, fans.:p

They need someone that won’t wilt at the sight of Bama and they’re hard to find.

I can’t see Stoops being that guy if he can’t beat Tennessee on any kind of regular basis.

I just checked. Since the year I was born, 1984, Kentucky has beaten us 4 times. Nobody they've had in a very long time has beaten Tennessee on a regular basis. It's not like it was when it was like a 26 year streak, definitely they've done it a little more frequently (1984, 2011, 2017, and 2020), but Stoops is the the closest they've gotten to beating us with any regularity.

Ky left enough points on field from the kicking game to win the game

Will Leavis turned it over..twice?
Had a completely unnecessary safety haha.
That ultimately resulted in 5 points.

That dude lost that game for them.

Whoever started the hype about him being a high draft pick needs to be slapped. He's NEVER shown anything that would merit such consideration.

It absolutely warmed my heart watching KY lose today. Their fans have been running mouth about winning east and Levi’s being a #1 draft pick.

They deserve the loss and to be brought back to reality!

Reactions: DC_Vol

VN Store

Back