#7 Kentucky Wildcats(4-0) @ #14 Ole Miss Rebels(4-0) ESPN Noon

Should we be concerned?

Kentucky should be concerned about South Carolina if they don't bring their A game on Saturday they could be on a 3 game losing streak going into the Tennessee game in Knoxville. Kentucky plays Miss State at home before the Tennessee game and i think Kentucky will lose that game.

I don't know...Kiffin gonna Kiffin.

The guy went from title contending OC to a C-USA head job for 3 years to SEC head job that he's on his 3rd year..... Acting like he's the same guy that Tennessee hired is laughable. He's still the twitter troll, but it is very evident he's matured or mellowed out since his days at USC and even Bama OC. Prolly has more to do with his kids now being old enough to pay attention to antics....

The guy went from title contending OC to a C-USA head job for 3 years to SEC head job that he's on his 3rd year..... Acting like he's the same guy that Tennessee hired is laughable. He's still the twitter troll, but it is very evident he's matured or mellowed out since his days at USC and even Bama OC. Prolly has more to do with his kids now being old enough to pay attention to antics....

🙄

Same ole dude....and his interviews have gotten worse...jmho. he's had to jump hurdles because he's adolescent...he hasn't learned anything about life. There's all kinds of people like that around the world. Arrogant people don't suddenly change because a kid gets a little older...just my take.

It's evident to you. Luckily we don't have to bet anything on it.

Reactions: JMSqb11
Kentucky is among the more physical teams you will face. Any time you play a team like that you ought to be concerned, I don't care who you are.

VN Store

Back