6 schools to be notified of serious NCAA violations

You have had trouble following a rather simple conversation. I never said that LSU is "in the clear."
Smart play by LSU, if NCAA specifically names Wade in the LOA and it’s proven, they can fire him for just cause thus voiding his buyout.

Btw, up next on the clock, Auburn, they should receive the LOA in the next two months.

If LSU skates I’ll be amazed.

yeah, they have been holding the gavel over LSU's head for an eternity, and everyone in the college basketball world has been telling them it's coming, and it won't be pretty. It's coming. cue law and order DUN DUN!

yeah, they have been holding the gavel over LSU's head for an eternity, and everyone in the college basketball world has been telling them it's coming, and it won't be pretty. It's coming. cue law and order DUN DUN!

World changed with NCAA Supreme Court case. I think LSU probably gets nothing. Doesn’t speak well of the SEC not to do something to Wade. They are not lying when they say “It just means more”

World changed with NCAA Supreme Court case. I think LSU probably gets nothing. Doesn’t speak well of the SEC not to do something to Wade. They are not lying when they say “It just means more”
The Supreme Court ruling did not make it acceptable for either coaches or boosters to induce high school recruits with cash payments. Of course, it's anybody's guess as to what the NCAA's Committee on Infractions is going to do. They have allowed the LSU case to linger for 2 1/2 years now. Smart is not even on the team anymore. So, you could be right.,. but what Will Wade did, is still a major violation under NCAA rules. The Supreme Court ruling did not nullify that rule.

Those who think Duke will be investigated in Ks curtain call season 😂
I’m trying to figure out what people think they have…What? Zion ? Is that all you got? Get back to me when there are wiretaps of K making a strong ass offer or doing any of the million things Bill Self has done.

I’m trying to figure out what people think they have…What? Zion ? Is that all you got? Get back to me when there are wiretaps of K making a strong ass offer or doing any of the million things Bill Self has done.

Or the mess in Arizona, LSU, hell Carolina even.

I’m not gonna say Duke is squeaky clean but you gotta have more than Zion.

Ive been a Carolina fan as long as I can remember and I’ll be the first to tell you if you think the May, Hansburough crowds were the first to take “golf course maintenance”, TV guide the graduate course, or underwater basket weaving your sadly mistaken.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
The Supreme Court ruling did not make it acceptable for either coaches or boosters to induce high school recruits with cash payments. Of course, it's anybody's guess as to what the NCAA's Committee on Infractions is going to do. They have allowed the LSU case to linger for 2 1/2 years now. Smart is not even on the team anymore. So, you could be right.,. but what Will Wade did, is still a major violation under NCAA rules. The Supreme Court ruling did not nullify that rule.

that's true but it has severely reduced their policing power if for no reason they dont want to go back to court anymore. The court case was 9-0 against the NCAA. Water and oxygen as critical for life was only approved 6-3.........

VN Store

Back