6-5 Florida vs 8-3 FSU

Jeff Clark

6-5 Florida travels on Saturday the 26th to play 8-3 FSU in Tallahassee. How do you think the game will go will Florida win raising their record to 7-5 sending them to the ReliaQuest Bowl against Illinois and sending 8-4 FSU to the Belk or Pinstripe Bowl? Or do you think FSU will win sending Florida to the Gasparilla Bowl to play Miami with a 6-6 record while FSU goes 9-3 going to the Sun Bowl to play Oregon State or Washington State or to the Holiday Bowl to play UCLA or Utah? I think FSU will beat Florida 34-21 ending Florida's 2022 regular season in a bad way.

As a Florida fan I can tell you how this game will go.“El Stupidio” who throws the ball out of bounds with just the slightest pressure will continue to do so until he quits football.
“El Stupidio” who throws Hail Mary passes to the closest Ford in the parking lot will continue to do so until “see above”
The running backs will continue to run into the backs of the offensive linemen until hell freezes over rather than bouncing it outside.
The receivers will continue to miss any footballs that mistakenly actually come close to them.
The defense backs will continue to play 10-15 yards off the line and then wonder in amazement how anyone could actually catch a ball due to their amazing coverage skills.
The linebackers will continue to not make tackles and the defensive ends will continue to not make any containment.
The defensive coordinator will continue to call a mind boggling game plan.
Billy will continue to show NFL scouts that “El Stupidio” can be a Tom Brady at throwing the football.
All the while Florida fans continue to wear the orange and blue shades with video screens on the inside of the lens which constantly show reruns of past successful years and Al the while continuing to think they’re watching current football.

Short Version it’s going to be a slaughter. FSU is going to burn Trey Dean like yesterday’s trash the entire game.

As a Florida fan I can tell you how this game will go.“El Stupidio” who throws the ball out of bounds with just the slightest pressure will continue to do so until he quits football.
“El Stupidio” who throws Hail Mary passes to the closest Ford in the parking lot will continue to do so until “see above”
The running backs will continue to run into the backs of the offensive linemen until hell freezes over rather than bouncing it outside.
The receivers will continue to miss any footballs that mistakenly actually come close to them.
The defense backs will continue to play 10-15 yards off the line and then wonder in amazement how anyone could actually catch a ball due to their amazing coverage skills.
The linebackers will continue to not make tackles and the defensive ends will continue to not make any containment.
The defensive coordinator will continue to call a mind boggling game plan.
Billy will continue to show NFL scouts that “El Stupidio” can be a Tom Brady at throwing the football.
All the while Florida fans continue to wear the orange and blue shades with video screens on the inside of the lens which constantly show reruns of past successful years and Al the while continuing to think they’re watching current football.

Short Version it’s going to be a slaughter. FSU is going to burn Trey Dean like yesterday’s trash the entire game.

@Lawrence Wright a little help here…

When was the last time FSU was + 9.5 vs UF???

Makes me a tad nervous........Wish I could make it to Tallahassee Sat.:confused:

When was the last time FSU was + 9.5 vs UF???

Makes me a tad nervous........Wish I could make it to Tallahassee Sat.:confused:

UF will be down at least 5 WRs due to injury, which includes Pearsall, Shorter and Henderson.

9.5 points is not enough.

Honestly, we should all be pulling for FSU & SCar this weekend. We need help getting into a NY6 bowl.

Can the Gators make the Music City Bowl and maybe go 1-1 in Nashville this year?

VN Store

Back