6-4 Kentucky vs 10-0 #1 Georgia

I can see him doing well there, the competition isn’t as fierce and he knows the Midwest recruits Ohio very well.

Honestly he’d do well at Iowa whenever Ferentz decides to retire. I think Nebraska is a Dead on Arrival job for anyone. Their expectations are too high and recruiting sucks

Reactions: Hopeful Vol
Stoops is so dumb

If he had kicked a field goal long ago he could actually try to win the game.

It’s crazy how the Big Ten west has always been absolute dog crap.

They had it right when it was original divisions:

Illinois, Indiana, Ohio State, Penn State, Purdue and Wisconsin will be in the Leaders Division, with Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, Minnesota, Nebraska and Northwestern in the Legends Division

Honestly he’d do well at Iowa whenever Ferentz decides to retire. I think Nebraska is a Dead on Arrival job for anyone. Their expectations are too high and recruiting sucks
3 yards and a cloud of dust, big offensive line and taking alot time on the offensive possessions seems to be Stoops game he would fit in real well at Iowa.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
So kentuckys offense coordinator needs to be fired immediately, bro how do you call a half back screen when Georgia is playing 3 men on the line, on top of that Georgia had been playing off every single play.
Jesus that was horrible.

So kentuckys offense coordinator needs to be fired immediately, bro how do you call a half back screen when Georgia is playing 3 men on the line, on top of that Georgia had been playing off every single play.
Jesus that was horrible.
I think Mark Stoops playing out the string planning on going elsewhere in December or January

Back to back unbeaten seasons in the SEC play for Georgia what a run Kirby and the Dawgs are on reminds me of Vince Dooley’s run from about 1980-1983 three SEC titles and one national title they were very close to winning two during that 4 year run.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
Back to back unbeaten seasons in the SEC play for Georgia what a run Kirby and the Dawgs are on reminds me of Vince Dooley’s run from about 1980-1983 three SEC titles and one national title they were very close to winning two during that 4 year run.
Or like Bear Bryant's run from 1977-1979 when they went 34-2 during that time.

VN Store

Back