40 times

Well shoot, a 3.89 will make him a first rounder for sure
In all seriousness, assuming that was meant to be 4.89, I think that is definitely gonna drop him to a Day 3 pick

In the age of gps data I really don’t think what they run matters other than showing they were prepared and in shape. GPS is a far better tracker of speed than 2 attempts over 40 yards

You would think with the fact that these pro days are done so many times every year that innovation would have come up with something better, portable that could be easily set up and such. Hell, a speed gun at the 30y mark would be better than a bunch of guys clicking timers randomly.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
A 3.89 is relatively easy, in fact, I just did one. Yup, 3.89 from sitting on the couch to standing upright. I'm on ffffffffire!!

A-senior-man-struggling-to-stand.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, for a 3.89 they would have a separate draft just for him.

Hell 3.89 he would be studded out for a future Triple Crown winner!! 2nd Secretariat!!

For those too young to know who Secretariat was...he was the fastest horse relative to its competition...or any mammal relative to its own species including humans...that has ever competed. It ran the Belmont Stakes so fast that in the videos, the other horses were not even in the camera shot AT ALL at the finish because they were a quarter of the track almost behind him. He won by 25 something horse lengths IIRC.. the largest margin of victory every in a TC level race....and his record times stood for like 50 plus years AFTER he set them despite major improvements in science, breeding, medicine, you name it.

These media folk need to be held accountable... They are messing with kids futures so accuracy and trustworthy needs to be minimal of reporting
The combine exists for a reason. I assure you no team is relying on the Twitter feed of a KNS beat writer to scout players.

Reactions: lifeisdeep
Do we have official times for Tillman and Hyatt? I saw a tweet I believe was from Tillman himself saying he posted UNDER 4 seconds which has to be BS.
A 3.89..... For one that's ridiculous and it's not a 4.89 either... These media folk need to be held accountable... They are messing with kids futures so accuracy and trustworthy needs to be minimal of reporting
giphy.gif

Hell 3.89 he would be studded out for a future Triple Crown winner!! 2nd Secretariat!!

For those too young to know who Secretariat was...he was the fastest horse relative to its competition...or any mammal relative to its own species including humans...that has ever competed. It ran the Belmont Stakes so fast that in the videos, the other horses were not even in the camera shot AT ALL at the finish because they were a quarter of the track almost behind him. He won by 25 something horse lengths IIRC.. the largest margin of victory every in a TC level race....and his record times stood for like 50 plus years AFTER he set them despite major improvements in science, breeding, medicine, you name it.

I like this,Back when this horse won the triple crown,sportscasters were saying that he was the greatest athlete of all time.I would agree !

VN Store

Back