4 Vols on SI's Pre-season All SEC

goldvol

VolNation's Lesser Poobah
Four Vols make Sports Illustrated pre-season All-SEC team. First team honors go to Trey Smith and Cimaglia. Incoming transfer Cade Mays and Sophomore To'o To'o make their second team list.

We all know we have some talent this year. Who else do you expect to see on the end of year All-SEC team?

Four Vols Make Sports Illustrated Publishers Preseason All-SEC Team

Reactions: 08Vol
Bryce Thompson has been as solid as you could want at CB. Even though he runs 4.6 probably. Great instincts and leaping ability.

With an better pass rush, he could get 6 ints this year. NFL CB .

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Cimaglia should be the #1 kicker in the nation going into 2020.

Do we really think Trask will be the best QB in the conference? I doubt he is in that position in December.

Reactions: joevol33
Cimaglia should be the #1 kicker in the nation going into 2020.

Do we really think Trask will be the best QB in the conference? I doubt he is in that position in December.

Cimaglia and Trey Smith will be All Americans, no doubt.

Reactions: joevol33
Four Vols make Sports Illustrated pre-season All-SEC team. First team honors go to Trey Smith and Cimaglia. Incoming transfer Cade Mays and Sophomore To'o To'o make their second team list.

We all know we have some talent this year. Who else do you expect to see on the end of year All-SEC team?

Four Vols Make Sports Illustrated Publishers Preseason All-SEC Team
I think
Bryce, Wayna, Gray, & Palmer all have a chance to make it at the end of the year. My darkhorse fav would be Sham, Alontae, or Tank.

Thanks for the post and the link to SI article goldvol.
But a another question for all Tennessee football fans is what new Volunteers will make the SEC all freshman team ?

Reactions: goldvol
Surprised Eric Grey did not make the list.

Really hard to argue with Najee Harris & Kylin Hill, those guys have proved it in multiple seasons. Thats not even mentioning Isiah Spiller at A&M, who may be the most talented in the league.

Love Eric Gray, we got a fantastic season if he beats any one of those 3 out and makes All-Sec when it counts.

VN Store

Back