4 things I could go without hearing again…

Volprofch05

Educating and celebrating the Vols
1. Vescovi has updated how to say his name. It was a bit of a thing.
2. Chandler has long arms.
3. Fulkerson is old. Older than many NBA players, in fact.
4. Ziegler didn’t have any scholarship offers prior to the peach jam last summer.

Someone needs to update the script for these announcers.
5. JJJ was a 5-star recruit

chuckb1448

4. Ziegler didn’t have any scholarship offers prior to the peach jam last summer.

Its rather redundant isn't it

calban

Solution. I watch most games with the sound turned off. As soon as they start ragging about something that has nothing to do with the current game and some one in the background is hitting the big dunk they go silent. And I can do without some of the bleeding heart BS they serve.

BruisedOrange

Uhhhhh... we do remember that the other team's fans are also watching these games? It will be news to them.

And we should all be thankful for every nanosecond the announcers are saying anything about Tennessee, rather than where they ate last week, or what Santa's bringing 'em for Christmas.

GiveHim6InSC

Honestly, Vescovi HAD to hear his name being called before this season and I wonder if it bothers him that bad. Part of me wonders if it were better that he didn’t mention it in the first place, because they do seem to talk about it a lot.

keenobserver

6) "Oliver Nkamhoua is the only player in TN basketball history from Finland".

I've easily heard them say this 20 times the last few years. It always makes me want to go check to see if there has been any Finnish players in SEC history. That would at least be a comment that sounds more surprising.

Last edited:

OrangeDog

From the Marketplace of Progressive West Tennessee
Solution. I watch most games with the sound turned off. As soon as they start ragging about something that has nothing to do with the current game and some one in the background is hitting the big dunk they go silent. And I can do without some of the bleeding heart BS they serve.
I watch most Basketball & Football with the sound off as well. [I started that when Howard Cosell did Monday nights and I would listen to the radio and watch the TV.]
My wife hates it, but I rarely enjoy listening to the Common Taters on TV.

MemphisVol3

And they also need to get their facts straight lol. During the Texas Tech game I heard them say, Tennessee’s only lost was to North Carolina lol

VN Store