4-star NC ATH Kaemen Marley commits to Tennessee

It's funny. The yahoo dawg fans here have done nothing for 3 years but brag about recruiting. Lately while at work I've been bragging to them about this class. All I've heard is "well recruiting doesn't mean winning". I finally told a couple today if anybody should know that, it'd be dawg fans😂

It's funny. The yahoo dawg fans here have done nothing for 3 years but brag about recruiting. Lately while at work I've been bragging to them about this class. All I've heard is "well recruiting doesn't mean winning". I finally told a couple today if anybody should know that, it'd be dawg fans😂
Show Out Hoss

tenor.gif

It's funny. My fellow yahoo dawg fans here have done nothing for 3 years but brag about our recruiting. Lately while at work I'm wondering about our class. I've learned from Kirby is "well recruiting doesn't mean winning". I finally told a couple today if anybody should know that, it'd be us dawg fans😂

Just tweaked your post a little....

Reactions: OG.V83
HOW MARLEY FITS IN WITH THE VOLS?

At 6-2, 215 pounds, Marley is an athlete who continues Tennessee’s trend of recruiting versatility. Marley could play safety or linebacker on defense. Offensively he could play receiver or even h-back. The fact is there’s no set position for Marley at the next level.
"I really don't know where I want to play in college," Marley said told Volquest. "I like receiver, but I like safety and outside linebacker too. Tennessee has talked to me about both sides and just said they want me on their team and they will figure it out.”

WHAT DOES MARLEY’S COMMITMENT MEAN FOR TENNESSEE?

Marley could play a variety of places so hie positional home remains unknown. Marley’s commitment continues the Vols continued effort and success in the state of North Carolina.
Tennessee targeted the Tar Heel state for the class of 2021 well over a year ago. The hiring of Jay Graham has certainly made the Vols a major player across the mountains. A state for Tennessee has long had success.
Marley joins Colby Smith, Jaylen Wright, and Isaac Washington
as members of the Vols 2021 class from North Carolina.

Graham and the Vols hope they are not done in North Carolina as Tennessee remains real factors for
Travali Price, Diego Pounds, Payton Page, and Jahvaree Ritzie

One thing for sure by December this class will look different. Tn is right there at the top for more star power especially line of scrimmage. So with so many athletes types RB WR DB TE some will have to go.

VN Store

Back