4 orange bowl tickets -section 317

voltampa

Ended up getting two tickets in a different section after my friends couldn’t make it due to flight issues. Would like to get a little cash back but mainly want Vols In the seats. 4 together- section 317. 813-995-1652

Last edited:
That's a killer price but the market is flooded with thousands of tickets to this game. Lots of folks had their flights cancelled, illness, etc. Looks like even the scalpers are going to take a beating with this game. I'm gonna probably end up eating two of my four tickets but that's a risk you take when purchasing early. I wish you the best selling them my friend. GBO!

Yes painful but would be happy to get a little back and know Vols are there. We had our flight canceled but drove. Our other friends were too far to drive.

That's a killer price but the market is flooded with thousands of tickets to this game. Lots of folks had their flights cancelled, illness, etc. Looks like even the scalpers are going to take a beating with this game. I'm gonna probably end up eating two of my four tickets but that's a risk you take when purchasing early. I wish you the best selling them my friend. GBO!

We ended up needing 6 at last min and got them for $30 a tix. So we decided at 1:30 to hit the road. Gonna be a long night but all I can say is GBO

We ended up needing 6 at last min and got them for $30 a tix. So we decided at 1:30 to hit the road. Gonna be a long night but all I can say is GBO
Bless you for doing that and safe travels!!! It's a shame what ticket prices are going for but good for you capitalizing on them. See ya at the game! GBO!!!!

VN Store

Back