4 Lady Vols earn SEC Awards

Chelsea Dungee

Real talk. I’m glad she said it. Everyone in the SEC was talking about Howard like ESPN talks about Bueckers from day 1 this year. It was already decided she would be POY before any games were played this season because the media gave her the most attention. Dungee had to hang 40 on one of the best defensive programs/coaches in women’s college BB history to even get in the conversation.

She clearly stated she works harder than blair or Kellie..

So i went back and looked at what @Lucy said. The poster said women of color have to work twice as hard as their male white counter parts to get the same recognition and i believe it was in reference to a poster saying that Joni was given the award based on the fact she was a black and a woman. I didn’t see where the poster said she outworked Blair or Kellie but was stating a perspective based on race and just being given the award because of race...

It’s a bigger issue than basketball and an award.

But seriously you have a mad Rennia and mad Chelsea Dungee who might meet up on Friday. I think KY better be lucky they don’t run into either of those teams

Reactions: LadyVol1908
Joni Taylor SEC Coach of the year?????

I hope she gave Kellie a shout out in her acceptance press release for making the award possible...

200.gif

Reactions: mcannon1
I did not say they were out worked. And I apologized to you because you said I had misconstrued your comment and I took you at your word.

Is ok let's move on guys. We're here for one goal and that is lady vols.

VN Store

Back