#4 Georgia @ Arkansas (SECN)

As I am watching games around the country, and i know it's week 1 (at least for us), but it's obvious that QB means so much.

As much talent as LSU lost, they're still loaded as is, Georgia.

I don't remember a time where it seemed to be "everything".

But, Florida's offense with Emory Jones would be better than some of the offenses I am seeing today.

Reactions: UTK and RockyTop140
As I am watching games around the country, it's week 1 (at least for us), but it's obvious that QB means so much.

But, Florida's offense with Emory Jones would be better than some of the offenses I am seeing today.
Having experience at QB in the SEC this year is huge. I don’t expect Guarantano to tear it up but he can game manage

Having experience at QB in the SEC this year is huge. I don’t expect Guarantano to tear it up but he can game manage

I wrote in a thread (don't remember which one, there are so many regarding JG) that he just has to improve in the red zone. They can win a lot of games with JG being JG (believe it or not) as long as he is vastly improved in the red zone.

As I am watching games around the country, and i know it's week 1 (at least for us), but it's obvious that QB means so much.

Having a tight end that can catch 8 of 9 targets for 170 yards and 4 TD's in a game will tend to make any offense look good.

Georgia's o-line looks TERRIBLE. Maybe the worst in the conference. Even though Mays isn't playing for us it's still a big W that UGA doesn't have him. We have a good secondary- if our linebackers play well we can shut them down. Pruitt and Ansley will have a field day calling blitzes against this line.

Reactions: UTK and RockyTop140
I wrote in a thread (don't remember which one, there are so many regarding JG) that he just has to improve in the red zone. They can win a lot of games with JG being JG (believe it or not) as long as he is vastly improved in the red zone.

Yo if this is how UGA is gonna look on offense this season, UT vs UF might just be for the East lol. But I need to stop thinking such things, we will come out and look abysmal tonight probably

UF has the massive advantage of having a good QB. They have to keep him healthy no matter what

Arkansas showing they still suck which makes this even better that UGA is still losing lol

Arkansas TE seems like he has pretty good wheels for a big guy.

Reactions: UTK

VN Store

Back