4 games in, give me your prediction for final record

4 pretty easy wins, 2 very winnable games, and 2 probable losses.

Kentucky doesn't have much of an offense, so that gives me hope. LSU is rounding into shape, but their offensive is very suspect. Their defense looks much improved since that week 1 loss, but we've shown we can score the ball. The bye week could play a huge role with that one. That'll be there 6th game in a row, that one should be a really good game.

If we beat LSU, all bets are off at this point. 10-2 would feel more than likely at that point.
If they beat LSU, 9-3 becomes the worse case scenario and 10-2 becomes probable.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
2 Weeks to get healthy and prep for LSU. Regardless of how their team looks it’ll be a big test on the road for the Vols. The Vols should win.

Rolling into Alabama potentially undefeated and at home. Expect another crazy atmosphere and plenty to be happy about. This is the 1 time I’d love to see Tennessee play like Texas did against them on defense. If they do they’ll have a shot to win it.

UTM: easy Win

Kentucky: I get it they beat Florida yay celebrate! They’re better on offense. They’re sneaky good on defense. Everyone says don’t sleep on them don’t underestimate them. I’ll just say this: they aren’t coming into to Knoxville and winning. They just aren’t. The Kats fans know it and so should everyone else.

Georgia: embarrassment of talent. Just flat out loaded at every position. Potentially better than they were last season. Tennessee won’t win in Athens but I think they’ll be the only real test they get.

2 Weeks to get healthy and prep for LSU. Regardless of how their team looks it’ll be a big test on the road for the Vols. The Vols should win.

Rolling into Alabama potentially undefeated and at home. Expect another crazy atmosphere and plenty to be happy about. This is the 1 time I’d love to see Tennessee play like Texas did against them on defense. If they do they’ll have a shot to win it.

UTM: easy Win

Kentucky: I get it they beat Florida yay celebrate! They’re better on offense. They’re sneaky good on defense. Everyone says don’t sleep on them don’t underestimate them. I’ll just say this: they aren’t coming into to Knoxville and winning. They just aren’t. The Kats fans know it and so should everyone else.

Georgia: embarrassment of talent. Just flat out loaded at every position. Potentially better than they were last season. Tennessee won’t win in Athens but I think they’ll be the only real test they get.
Kentucky defense is worse than it was last season and their offensive line isn't good.

If i'm being optimistic 9-3. But if I'm being honest 8-4. Which would be a unsuccessful year after all the hype. We have to beat either LSU or Kentucky and finsh 9-3 for me to consider it a successful year even though after beating Pitt and Fla I would love a 10-2 season with only losses Bama and Georgia.

If i'm being optimistic 9-3. But if I'm being honest 8-4. Which would be a unsuccessful year after all the hype. We have to beat either LSU or Kentucky and finsh 9-3 for me to consider it a successful year even though after beating Pitt and Fla I would love a 10-2 season with only losses Bama and Georgia.
Seeing LSU and Kentucky there is no way either team will beat Tennessee

10-2. The only one who can give them a game is Kentucky.

LSU has the talent level to potentially pull it off, but I don't see it. SC, Missouri, Vandy, etc.....forget it.

Stop. This was a win and nothing else. This team has a long way to go

The offense is capable of 10 wins, the defense is capable of 6 wins, so 8 wins. I credit the defense with the Pitt win. I think they can crank it up if they get behind, they already proved to me they play hard. I blame the coaches for todays softness.

For me, a lot of it depends on the LSU game. I’m saying 9-3 as it stands right now.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back