4 games in, give me your prediction for final record

I worry LSU will be at night and that place is a nightmare. We can do it, but that adds to the equation.

I’m thinking 9-3 with losses to UGA, Bama and LSU/UK.

We can take an L to UGA, miss the SEC championship if we beat Bama and back door our way in….one can dream ;)

9-3

That’s beating who they should beat (Vandy and UTM) and winning 3 out of 4 LSU, Mizzou ,@SC and UK and playing with house money against UGA and Bama.

Reactions: MeanOrange
9 and or 8 and 4. I think both the Kentucky and LSU games are tossups. Still don't have enough to beat Georgia of Bama.

AL/GA losses. LSU at their place/night game - loss. KY toss-up game at home. SC on the road, should win but...our defense.

9-3, 8-4, 7-5 still on the table in that order of probability.

Im pretty sure some of our fans "like you" have a long way to go. Every team in America is still growing. Wtf do yall want ? You make up polls about must win or Heupel's seat gets warm. You say he has to beat Florida..... He has literally took a bag full of sh*t he inherited and made it FUN for us as fans and the players who play the game. This was way more than a WIN.... He just beat FLORIDA. Go Vols

We’re definitely going in the right direction. I just don’t wanna put UF on a pedestal anymore, that’s my point.

I’m with the 9-3, 10-2 crowd. This TN team reminds me a lot of 2020 Florida - an offense that was basically unstoppable, that was the Kyle Trask/Kyle Pitts/Kedarius Toney offense that was slinging it all over and scoring at will.

But that team had really horrible defense and Florida ended up losing some shootouts. TN has to figure out a way to sure-up the defense or there could be some shootout losses down the road.

But the Mizzou’s and SC types of the world have no shot to beat TN. It’s a 4 game season for TN: LSU, KY, Bama, Ga.

Just play the games and see where we land - with all the craziness that has happened this year to other teams - anything can happen on a Saturday.

VN Store

Back