4 games in, give me your prediction for final record

8-4. We do not have the defense this year.
Same. I felt 7 wins was about right. 8 would be a good season. If we can get and stay healthy, 8 wins seems about right. I'm not sure about LSU and KY anymore. I'd be happy with a a split of those 2 games.

Same. I felt 7 wins was about right. 8 would be a good season. If we can get and stay healthy, 8 wins seems about right. I'm not sure about LSU and KY anymore. I'd be happy with a a split of those 2 games.
Tennessee will skunk Kentucky and LSU who are very average teams. I think Kentucky goes 8-4 and LSU 7-5.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
I had us beating Florida before the season started and think I said 8-4 with as high as 10-2. I think we lose to Alabama and Georgia. LSU and Kentucky will be close games and could go either way. We should win the other games.

I know some won't be happy with 8-4, but that is still a good record for where this program was at two years ago.

4 pretty easy wins, 2 very winnable games, and 2 probable losses.

Kentucky doesn't have much of an offense, so that gives me hope. LSU is rounding into shape, but their offensive is very suspect. Their defense looks much improved since that week 1 loss, but we've shown we can score the ball. The bye week could play a huge role with that one. That'll be there 6th game in a row, that one should be a really good game.

If we beat LSU, all bets are off at this point. 10-2 would feel more than likely at that point.

VN Store

Back