SOLD

Caution: I sold parking passes to 3 games last year and mailed them USPS Priority and they lost them. I was out the passes and had to give back the money the buyer had paid. They never have found them to this day.

Ou
Caution: I sold parking passes to 3 games last year and mailed them USPS Priority and they lost them. I was out the passes and had to give back the money the buyer had paid. They never have found them to this day.[/QUOTE
I had good luck with USPS but would rather meet people buying my tickets. I use to work at distribution plant in Johnson City and seen machines mess envelopes up but not so much with the large flat envelopes.

Caution: I sold parking passes to 3 games last year and mailed them USPS Priority and they lost them. I was out the passes and had to give back the money the buyer had paid. They never have found them to this day.

Thanks for the heads up. I've never had a problem shipping this method. Even with tracking, they were never located?

That's correct. Still not located to this day. I am resolved to use UPS in the future.

VN Store

Back