TICKETS
2 in section Z11 row 25 -- on aisle
$1200 total.

2 in section EE row 1 -- on aisle on 30-35 yard line closer to section DD
$1250 total.

PARKING
2 in AG Campus. $275 each.

UPGRADES
Can have seat cushions installed for the season by the University for $55 each seat before July 1. After July 1, $60 each. After August 1, $65 each. Let me know if you'd like to utilize this so I can add them to my AllVols account ASAP.

Email: gatorhater1509@gmail (dot) com

Last edited:

GoVols#18

Caution: I sold parking passes to 3 games last year and mailed them USPS Priority and they lost them. I was out the passes and had to give back the money the buyer had paid. They never have found them to this day.

1725gatorhater

Ou
Caution: I sold parking passes to 3 games last year and mailed them USPS Priority and they lost them. I was out the passes and had to give back the money the buyer had paid. They never have found them to this day.[/QUOTE
I had good luck with USPS but would rather meet people buying my tickets. I use to work at distribution plant in Johnson City and seen machines mess envelopes up but not so much with the large flat envelopes.

gatorhater1509

Eat More Gator
Caution: I sold parking passes to 3 games last year and mailed them USPS Priority and they lost them. I was out the passes and had to give back the money the buyer had paid. They never have found them to this day.
Thanks for the heads up. I've never had a problem shipping this method. Even with tracking, they were never located?

VN Store

Sponsors