4-aaaa Playoffs

Best team I have seen (by far) is Henry County. They kicked the crap out of us (Hardin County) in region championship game and they have home field all the way till state finals. Thay are HUGE, athletic, and VERY well coached. Iwill be surprised if they do not end up 1st or 2nd in 4A.

Untill I see otherwise Maryville is still the class act. I'm hoping to see otherwise this friday.

This friday night and Maryville is a GREAT TEAM we lost to them in the second round play-offs last year.
Rhea co cannot have any mistakes in this game if they have any chance to win at all.:crossfingers
I will say Maryville has to be the best 4-AAAA at the moment.

I don't think it is even close. Maryville will win the title again. The question is who finishes runner-up. My guess is Hillsboro.

i live in maryville and i think that we have a strong team but we have not looked as strong as previous years. . but hope to 4 peat go rebs!!

mt juliet has good team good D and running game is strong can make some noise probably going 5A next year with new school opening

I think Red Bank has a really good team this year, but I don't see them getting past Maryville.

Its still not a good sign. The Lions had to convert a 3rd-and-12 with less than a minute to play to secure a 3 point lead, after leading by 23 points with just over nine minutes to play.

Rhea County should have beat Red Bank and would have short of a couple of bad play on the Rhea county side. Maryville obliterated Rhea....you do the math. Looks like yet another Maryville season.

I belive next year will be a really good game between RHEA & red bank.
We will have alot of senoirs leaving this year that really should not have been starting anyway but I suppose its like that at most schools, and it really hurts the other players that just want a chance.
I think that MARYVILLE will win the STATE. They have a great passing game and their running game isnt to bad either.
I dont see red bank beating them not unless they all come down with the flu or something.
You must have a pretty good ball team to win 56 in a row and last friday was that VERY IMPRESSIVE...

Maryville has to pass West and the first meeting was close. West had a late charge and ran out of time.
Maryville will win.

VN Store

Back