4&5 Star Recruits in Top 10

rjd970

F8673A90-2B7D-4632-9CAB-053700196B05.jpeg

Wisconsin coaching staff getting it done.

I think we have about 40 or so?

Yeah but the recruiting services missed on everyone of ours so that don't count

View attachment 229166

Wisconsin coaching staff getting it done.

I think we have about 40 or so?

Wisconsin is doing really well, but we’ve seen this movie before.
Just pencil in Wisconsin to the Rose Bowl only to get beat by Washington or Oregon with Jonathan Taylor sitting out the game.

One thing to notice, there is a pretty large disparity at quarterback from the teams 1-6 and teams 7-10. Every team 1-6 has a legit Heisman level QB and Wisconsin has Taylor. Florida, ND aren’t that good IMO. Auburn is crazy fast on D and with offensive skill players which allows them to protect Nix.

Wisconsin is smart enough to make it a LOS game. They match up well on the OL to the old Nebraska OLs. They simply have a system and they stick to it. Iowa, Michigan State seems to be getting away with the same formula. But, I think you almost have to qualify the B1G as the last vestige of old-school football. Would Wisconsin getaway with their blueprint in the Big 12?

Either every single one of our 4/5 star players was a complete miss.....or we are heinous at developing talent. You make the call.

And Wisconsin hasn’t exactly been a stable coaching situation either.
It is a stable coaching situation. Paul Chryst has been head coach since the 2015 season. He was also on the Wisconsins staff as an assitant in 2002, and 2005 through 2011.

VN Store

Back