3A Rematches

hortont

All Vol
One of the most difficult things for a football team to do is beat the same to team twice in a season, especially when they are your hated rival. I expect these teams to defeat their rival for a second time this season

Lipscomb over Marshall Co
Catholic over East
Fulton over Anderson Co

I would not be surprised if both Greenbrier and Station Camp reversed the outcome of their rematches. Both games were extremely close with White House beating Greenbrier 17-14 and Pearl Cohn beating Station Camp 20-3. All these teams are good enough to win on any given night.:)

One of the most difficult things for a football team to do is beat the same to team twice in a season, especially when they are your hated rival. I expect these teams to defeat their rival for a second time this season

Lipscomb over Marshall Co
Catholic over East
Fulton over Anderson Co

I would not be surprised if both Greenbrier and Station Camp reversed the outcome of their rematches. Both games were extremely close with White House beating Greenbrier 17-14 and Pearl Cohn beating Station Camp 20-3. All these teams are good enough to win on any given night.:)
Were you asking about McMinn Central yesterday? If so I told you their record was miss leading and they could have been 5-5. Anyway congrats on the win I despise McMinn Central and their head coach.

Congratulations on beating McMinn Central.

I'm going to try to come home and watch the White House rematch.

Hope you get to come home and watch the rematch it should be an extremely good game. Both teams want to advance which should lead to a hard fought game.

Congratulations to McMinn Central on a good season. Keep your heads up, you gave it all you had.

VN Store

Back