3A Favorite

We play McMinn Central(9-1) which is like 30 miles south of knoxville. They are pretty good but arent any better than white house and we should have beat them.

Zeigler is pretty crazy and just about kills me every monday and tuesday with gassers. But he is a heck of a coach.

I still haven't forgotten the sycamore ot victory or the snowy covington game. what position did you play in high school?

I am from McMinn County I went to MCHS not Central. Central is a really young team that could easly be 5-5. The have some talent but like I said they are young.

I still do not see anyone beating Lipscomb til the champ game. They should be 10-0 with only greenbrier and goodpasture being close games.

I wouldn't call it the easiest...they do have to battle the Mighty Patriots of Page High School (Sarcasm). Oh how they have sucked since I left.
lol we played them this year at CAK. They have a good coach they got they just dont have the players. We played by far our worst game or the season next to the Webb game and still beat them 34-9. They play hard though

I just want to know how Frayser made the playoffs with a 1-9 record. Thats about like if ut made the sec cg.

Frayser's only win was against Hillcrest (2-7). Both of those teams had a 1-3 region record, so Frayser gets the tiebreaker.

But, come to think of it, Trezevant has a 1-3 record as well. Each went 1-1 against the other two. Frayser had the worst point differential, so I would think that they would be left out. Hillcrest had the best point diff, but they are out. Crazy.

Catholic had a surprising scare with Gibbs 26-17. They looked human from what I saw on TV. We scrimmaged Gibbs and they are very far from a good football team so that is surprising.

VN Store

Back