Did anyone else find it regurgitating to pull for Kiffin yesterday??

Volador

Orange you glad to be a Vol??
It will be in my nature to root against Lame Kiffin for the rest of my life. Despise the guy. Cheap scam artist at best. However, watching the Rebels and Kats playing yesterday, I knew I had to pull for a KY loss. Ugh. Double ugh. The only manly thing I could do though, was to root for injuries to both teams w the Rebels coming out on top. Am happy though for the Ole Miss fanbase, as they too have been an SEC doormat for decades. Outcome of game was good, but just wondering if anyone else found it regurgitating to pull for Lame??

PS I personally do not think that Ole Miss will win out. They have some stout westerners that plan to give the Rebels a good case of "Lameness".

1664749154895.png

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Didn’t pull for him. Would have been better for us if Ky won. We don’t play Ole Miss.

Well, it is all about winning the East, and we need all Eastern opponents to lose as many games as possible. Ole Miss not gonna rise as leader of the western alliance, so L to them would not have helped us.

It will be in my nature to root against Lame Kiffin for the rest of my life. Despise the guy. Cheap scam artist at best. However, watching the Rebels and Kats playing yesterday, I knew I had to pull for a KY loss. Ugh. Double ugh. The only manly thing I could do though, was to root for injuries to both teams w the Rebels coming out on top. Am happy though for the Ole Miss fanbase, as they too have been an SEC doormat for decades. Outcome of game was good, but just wondering if anyone else found it regurgitating to pull for Lame??

PS I personally do not think that Ole Miss will win out. They have some stout westerners that plan to give the Rebels a good case of "Lameness".

I have zero problem pulling for Ole Miss. they are prolly the one team in the West I have zero disdain for.

What I did not know until yesterday is that UK’s losing streak to the SEC West was awful. I think it’s hilarious how much of a prop Stoops gets at Kentucky.

I’ve moved on. It was a great game that I didn’t care one way or the other about. That’s what I love about a bye week.

Last edited:
OM looks to have a favorable schedule.

Yep. I think Kiffin prolly has 9 win floor now and 10-11 game ceiling with Bama being the near certain loss. I was not impressed with the passing game of Ole Miss, which is surprising as Kiffin is one of the better QB developers and offensive coaches in the country.

I was hoping Kentucky would win.

When a game is between a team we play and one we don't, I always favor the one we play. Ideally, I would want to play and beat nothing but 11-1 teams, all year long. Heh.

Go Vols!
We're in the same camp

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Really didn't think Lane and Ole Miss could beat UK. Thought the UK defense would carry them to a win. Like others have said, Kiffin is a master of failing up. When he does leave Ole Miss, I hope it's not for another SEC program. Guy needs to be out west and out of our hair.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Really didn't think Lane and Ole Miss could beat UK. Thought the UK defense would carry them to a win. Like others have said, Kiffin is a master of failing up. When he does leave Ole Miss, I hope it's not for another SEC program. Guy needs to be out west and out of our hair.

"When he does leave" lol.......

Reactions: UTFanHades
Wasn’t difficult because I wasn’t pulling for him. I was hoping that Kentucky would win. Why? I want them to be as highly ranked as possible when we play them. Beating them would only strengthen our case for a good bowl game.

I don’t hate Kentucky and quite honestly never have. I mean, I’m 36 years old. I never even witnessed us losing them until I was 25 years old. They are like the annoying little brother.

Reactions: Tennessee Cowboy
Wasn’t difficult because I wasn’t pulling for him. I was hoping that Kentucky would win. Why? I want them to be as highly ranked as possible when we play them. Beating them would only strengthen our case for a good bowl game.

I don’t hate Kentucky and quite honestly never have. I mean, I’m 36 years old. I never even witnessed us losing them until I was 25 years old. They are like the annoying little brother.
Different sport but hoops is the main reason I hate UK. I go back to Rupp then Joe B. so I developed a deep-seated hate for UK that crosses over into every sport.

Reactions: Seattle Hillbilly
It was a tough one for me! I wanna play the best at their best, but I wanted Ky to lose. So torn, I don’t even worry about kitten, he’s nothing to me or the Vols.

VN Store

Back