Tennessee is Ranked in Coaches Poll

#48 baby!!!!!! Right there behind the power programs of Army, Louisiana (NOT LSU), Nevada, Wake Forest, Maryland, Memphis and Liberty. I KNEW this was our year!

Smarta$$ a side, it's a start. We (the ones that are in touch with this thing called REALITY knew this would be a tough season) but there have been a few good signs outside of the obvious issues.

#48 baby!!!!!! Right there behind the power programs of Army, Louisiana (NOT LSU), Nevada, Wake Forest, Maryland, Memphis and Liberty. I KNEW this was our year!

Smarta$$ a side, it's a start. We (the ones that are in touch with this thing called REALITY knew this would be a tough season) but there have been a few good signs outside of the obvious issues.
Wake Forest will win 10 games this year and end the season ranked. They might even beat Clemson.

It's OK the vols and gators ranking will match the score after the game is over. Vols will be ranked 21 and Florida will be ranked 20

I would be careful putting Memphis on that list. In case you hadn’t noticed, Memphis has pretty much owned the state over the last few years. It’s a very good thing the Vols haven’t had them on the schedule.

Wake Forest will win 10 games this year and end the season ranked. They might even beat Clemson.

Oh I agree they’re good and I also think they’ll beat Clemson. With that said they’re not your traditional football program.

VN Store

Back