‘23 OH TE Tanner LeMaster

Brilliant! We keep offering no-stars and for sure we'll be in the SECCG in no time at all.

I clicked on the Rivals link and it showed him as having no stars. Where are you getting the three-star rating?
Click on his profile at the top. Takes you to 247 site. They have him as a 3 star. Rivals has not evaluated him.
*edited

Got a speeding ticket in his home town back in the day when I was about a year older than he is now. So that means...

Vol.

It has certainly paid big dividends the last twelve years.
The last 12 years we have been going after the big fish and often getting rejected at the last minute, in other words, we've been recruiting like we were still one of the big boys, which at this moment, I don't think we are. This is more of rational approach to building us back from our current situation. Identify kids who want to be here early on and who we think we can develop and get them in here and when these guys are upper classmen, we may have a good team, that's what Stoops has been doing at UK and that program has been steady and on the rise.

Uninformed.

Maybe you just don't know how recruiting works.
You may not have noticed, but the teams that drub us year in and year out on the recruiting trail, just coincidentally, are the ones that drub us year in and year out on the field. One or two people have noticed the correlation - there have even been threads on this very forum.

You may not have noticed, but the teams that drub us year in and year out on the recruiting trail, just coincidentally, are the ones that drub us year in and year out on the field. One or two people have noticed the correlation - there have even been threads on this very forum.
Stars matter. Your opinion on who we should take does not.

Stars matter. Your opinion on who we should take does not.
I have seen many, many vapid posts on internet forums in my day...That said, yours wins top honors as the most mindless of them all.

See if you can follow me here: I am a fan, at the moment, of this football team. In years past, I have spent money to follow this football team. I also have the power of speech, and can even write, sometimes even on a forum just like this one.

Now, wait for it...Because I have the ability to communicate with other fans, I also have the ability to share my displeasure with the team with said fans. Believe it or not, some other fans of this team actually have real expectations, as I do, of how this football program should be run; and when they read or hear the thoughts of someone such as myself, and my thoughts echo theirs, they can be influenced by my thoughts.

See how that works?

So, unfortunately, your assertion that my opinion on who we recruit does not matter, is, unfortunately for your intellect, incorrect.

VN Store

Back