Bunch that just don't get it !

tvolms

For all of you that dwell on the past, and our qroup of past coaches(especially our last) that couldn't coach a whole team of 5 stars to win ! Not to mention, all of the winning ass folks on here talking about how rough it's gonna be for awhile ! There's not a bigger Vol Fan on here, or a more REALISTIC fan on here than me ! We finally got a coaching staff that will give us a chance to win every Saturday. We will NOW ! Book it, copy it, talk BS about it ! We will see soon !

For all of you that dwell on the past, and our qroup of past coaches(especially our last) that couldn't coach a whole team of 5 stars to win ! Not to mention, all of the winning ass folks on here talking about how rough it's gonna be for awhile ! There's not a bigger Vol Fan on here, or a more REALISTIC fan on here than me ! We finally got a coaching staff that will give us a chance to win every Saturday. We will NOW ! Book it, copy it, talk BS about it ! We will see soon !

I consider myself a winning ass folk.

This is LITERALLY what we said when Pruitt came in.

🙄

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN

Yeah never heard that before.

And you know this how

I can't waut till I can do a real fan tgread! How many years of being a Vol fan is required? And is there like a club you gotta join?😂

5996ab02f69dfaa4ed831a7f76865fab.jpg

Who are these “winning ass folks”? I would hate to see the “loosing” ass folks.

Dream.gif

Well, I’ll admit that I was all in for Pruitt from day one, and I never let down till the investigation popped up. I was willing to give him one more year. Now, I’ll take one step at a time approach this time. I do believe in JH, but I want to see what we have in a couple of games, and what they do for a while.

I believe you are right.

I'm as optimistic as I can be under the circumstances. I remember thinking the same thing about Butch. Fast pace offense some sec guys on staff. But I hope your right im pulling like never before!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back