A trip down memory lane: 2018 Tennessee vs Auburn

Very unexpected win. Since most of my friends are Auburn fans it was especially gratifying. Not that they are obnoxious like bama fans, but still, nice to get a win that afternoon. The only thing that marred it was Kongbo going down after having a good day himself

I remember leading up to that week and hearing about all the dysfunction going on in the Auburn locker room and I became hopeful. One of the few times I wasn't let down lol

Reactions: livefaith
Nephew was a senior undergrad at Auburn at the time; everyone he is related to is Big Orange. Had to have been 50 of us tailgating together that AM, but only had 10 tix for the game. I was lucky enough to get to go inside. A rare happy road SEC gameday for me in the last decade.

What a shocker this game was but it had to of been one of the most sedate road games I have ever been in attendance. Got my tickets from and sat with Terry Henley, Auburn RB (71-73), and got harassed for better than a half before our D finally awoke. Seems like a long,long time ago.

What a shocker this game was but it had to of been one of the most sedate road games I have ever been in attendance. Got my tickets from and sat with Terry Henley, Auburn RB (71-73), and got harassed for better than a half before our D finally awoke. Seems like a long,long time ago.

We do some of our best work as Noon ET kickoff underdogs. Depending upon how you look at it, it has sadly become sort of a tradition .

Reactions: volintheham

VN Store

Back