Maurer should not play next week

And if someone doesn't teach him to SLIDE I will slap the crap out of them!!!

giphy.gif

That's two probable concussions (even if not reported) in the past two games. Didn't see the game today but I assume it was pretty obvious. I actually agree with sitting him for the AL game. Hopefully it becomes more commonplace in the future to force players to sit after probable concussions.

Reactions: Volanta
He seemed to be fine post game. He was jumping up on the wall interacting with the fans and dancing in the locker room. If it were a serious one, those tasks wouldn’t be possible. However, I agree with the OP.... sit him next week.

We have Juaun MF'N Jennings
Is he fast enough to throw it and then run downfield and catch it.? My dad, rest his soul, once told me that he had a cat that was so fast it could climb a tree, drop a deuce, and then run down the tree and dig a hole for it to fall in. JJ is no cat, but I've heard he is a dog.

That's two probable concussions (even if not reported) in the past two games. Didn't see the game today but I assume it was pretty obvious. I actually agree with sitting him for the AL game. Hopefully it becomes more commonplace in the future to force players to sit after probable concussions.
Thought the issue from the Georgia game was his ribs, not his head.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back