Pruitt experienced at paintball

The great ones learn to relate in whatever way possible ...
butch-jones-thrusting.gif

Good for Jeremy as he is doing what he can to reel in the cruits because he needs talent in the worst way.

Reactions: RollerVol
"Mays, Baron and Lawrence were all a part of the group in town for the paint ball event Saturday at Tennessee. The in-state trio loved the “change up” from a traditional visit weekend. Jeremy Pruitt apparently got popped in the head. Tennessee is likely to do the event again for prospects next month, perhaps at night. Lawerence earned an invite to the Opening Finals after posting one of the better SPARQ scores, He's developed a quick rapport with Derrick Ansley."

"Mays, Baron and Lawrence were all a part of the group in town for the paint ball event Saturday at Tennessee. The in-state trio loved the “change up” from a traditional visit weekend. Jeremy Pruitt apparently got popped in the head. Tennessee is likely to do the event again for prospects next month, perhaps at night. Lawerence earned an invite to the Opening Finals after posting one of the better SPARQ scores, He's developed a quick rapport with Derrick Ansley."

I found out about a month ago that paintball is no joke. That stuff hurts. Got a scar on my leg. Also, I got lucky enough for a paintball to go through the mouth part of my mask and busted my upper lip. It was swollen for about 2 days.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I'll bet that Coach Chaney was first one eliminated.....
nah, we used to have a big guy on our paintball team that sat at the back and layed down a curtain of paintballs while we rushed. Made for a decent strategy and the only one we really could do at the time....

Paintball is a very seriously, fun game...teaches teamwork, strategy, and skillsets...everybody on the team should play...especially after a bad week...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

I used to do it all the time with my youngest son. We had a great complex about 25 miles away. It was a blast. And what you say is true.

VN Store

Back