Quote of the Day...Grant Williams

I am excited for this team and coaches, they far exceeded expectations, and don't want to say overachievers, the team, coaches and individuals worked hard to be where they are today. All 16 teams belong, great games this past weekend. If UT plays their game, I don't see any reason why they don't make it to the Final 4 or 2.

Go Vols!!

Reactions: LadyinOrange
I think Purdue will be as tough of a win as the next game. They are big and beat you to death on the inside and can shoot the ball. If we keep our head out of our arse for the whole game we can run them to death. GW has got to get some touches inside. Kyle will and has been the key to us winning!

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I think Purdue will be as tough of a win as the next game. They are big and beat you to death on the inside and can shoot the ball. If we keep our head out of our arse for the whole game we can run them to death. GW has got to get some touches inside. Kyle will and has been the key to us winning!

If they are big and slow, then we need turnovers, assists, transition, 3's and foul control.

Give Alexander a triple shot of expresso every hour too.

Reactions: Larkin
If TN plays to its potential they are the best team in the NCAA this year. But they don’t always play their best and in fact have developed a propensity to get sloppy and lazy at times. I just hope they lock in and stay there. If they do champions, if not, the lapse will be their undoing.

VN Store

Back