Tennessee’s Grant Williams is a college basketball mega-star, but he’s still a big ‘teddy bear’

Its great to be a Tennessee Vol, Hey Hey Hey. Its great to be a Tennessee Vol

He sure seems to leave the door wide-open toward leaving early, mentioning how graduating early this May gives him options. Yet, he also mentions that he wants to hang a banner for Coach Barnes, too, and how the NBA will always be there. I think he is likely, truly torn on that decision and doesn't want to think about it.

He sure seems to leave the door wide-open toward leaving early, mentioning how graduating early this May gives him options. Yet, he also mentions that he wants to hang a banner for Coach Barnes, too, and how the NBA will always be there. I think he is likely, truly torn on that decision and doesn't want to think about it.

Hopefully they'll win it all and we all can be happy with either choice!

I haven’t seen a mock draft without him in the first round in a while (disclaimer: don’t read too many mock drafts). So I’ve decided to accept he’s leaving early and be pleasantly surprised if he doesn’t

I haven’t seen a mock draft without him in the first round in a while (disclaimer: don’t read too many mock drafts). So I’ve decided to accept he’s leaving early and be pleasantly surprised if he doesn’t
Probably the best approach. Exactly how I approached Peyton Manning's announcement 22 years ago

Reactions: Vol49er

The line "there's a chance I come
Back"

Says a lot to me. Tells me he's a heavy lean to leave

Reactions: Vol49er
Nothing has changed, if he gets reliable 1st round feedback he’s gone, if not he’s almost certain to come back.

I hope he doesn't have to decide WHICH one after April! ;)

Reactions: CroKev

My money is on him leaving. Barnes better hope his "projects" develop quickly!

I say unless we at least get to the Final 4, Grant pulls a Peyton and returns for his Sr. Year unless he is definitely going to be a first rounder. If we lose Grant and Bone , in addition to Admiral and Alexander, next season is going to be rough.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back