Iowa or Cincinnati.. who do we want?

path of least resistance says Iowa, but they got that one kid that shoots lights out.....but i'm not really scared of Cincy either. biggest thinga bout that is it basically being a home game for them.....

in the end.....i dont' really care....except for my bracket pics and i picked Iowa i think....so go hawkeyes.

Hell, we have gotta win today first. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Many thought Auburn was a sure win in the SEC tourney and we saw what happened. As Mom used to say, "Don't count your chickens before they hatch."

Cincinnati doesn't score very well, which favors us. Iowa just doesn't have the talent to keep up. I picked Iowa over Cincy though.

Hell, we have gotta win today first. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Many thought Auburn was a sure win in the SEC tourney and we saw what happened. As Mom used to say, "Don't count your chickens before they hatch."
Totally agree with your premise, but anyone who thought we would roll Auburn must have not watched the game a week earlier.

I picked Iowa in a minor upset. I thought Cincy might be looking ahead due some hoopla about them getting a quasi home game against TN. IA is definitely capable of beating them today.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back