Turner and Bowden

LivinginthePast

Robert Neyland Won more Nattys than rewarded. Why?
Congrats to Kentucky they out played us (even though i thought some calls were bad). But Bowden and turner were cold as ice. We took a lot of jump shots anyways that were cold. But I think in Knoxville we get them. Over rated chants aside. We will see. Go vols.

Congrats to Kentucky they out played us (even though i thought some calls were bad). But Bowden and turner were cold as ice. We took a lot of jump shots anyways that were cold. But I think in Knoxville we get them. Over rated chants aside. We will see. Go vols.
Kensucky needed to win this game. We will win at TBA and in Nashville. It would of been hard to beat them 3 times in a season.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
Bowden absolutely never contributes against elite teams... he will gladly light it up when we are going to drill a team anyway, but come up big when really needed? No, he doesn’t have that clutch gene... just how it is.

Reactions: lynnh and Cruzer68
Bowden and Turner should be ashamed of themselves tonight. Neither did anything tonight. No offense and certainly no defense. Weak minded and no effort. We can’t have both of them check out like that. A really bad team performance, but those two really stood out in this pathetic loss.

Bowden absolutely never contributes against elite teams... he will gladly light it up when we are going to drill a team anyway, but come up big when really needed? No, he doesn’t have that clutch gene... just how it is.

Did Bowden steal your girl. You've said the same thing like 4 times tonight. Let. It. Go.

While I agree in a sense, they also constantly had 2 guys glued to them on defense. Calipari coached a good game. Instead of reacting to ball movement, the outside defenders stayed on their guys regardless of what was happening inside-mid range.

Reactions: TC 83 and Coach_Z
They both need to " snap and clear" because without them playing at an elite level, we won't get past the Sweet 16 and definitely won't win at LSU or Beat UK in TBA

Reactions: amorange
Bowden and Turner should be ashamed of themselves tonight. Neither did anything tonight. No offense and certainly no defense. Weak minded and no effort. We can’t have both of them check out like that. A really bad team performance, but those two really stood out in this pathetic loss.
While I agree they didn't have their best games as Vols, calling them "weak minded" and saying they gave "no effort" is classless, imo.
Grow up man.

Fulkerson should have had more minutes anyway. When they’re calling fouls like they were might as well have had them go against Fulky. I think he actually was needed more early on.
90% of the time, he's a liability. But we still need his minutes to give rest to Williams and Alexander. I cringe when he touches the ball. But you're right, I'd rather have foul calls go against him. Just wish we had another backup big man, or at least one that's less a detriment than Fulkerson.

We were ice cold. It happens, unfortunately when you’re ice cold at Rupp things won’t end well. Hopefully this game allows them to refocus and bounce back

When a team loses a lot, it tends to not have a great effect. But when a good team loses a few times, they tend to serve as great learning opportunities. We can only hope this is just that, a learning experience. Time to regroup, keep our heads up, and move on to the next one.

Reactions: 10cpride
90% of the time, he's a liability. But we still need his minutes to give rest to Williams and Alexander. I cringe when he touches the ball. But you're right, I'd rather have foul calls go against him. Just wish we had another backup big man, or at least one that's less a detriment than Fulkerson.
He gives you more thank Walker or any other big that comes off of the bench. At least he hustles.

He gives you more thank Walker or any other big that comes off of the bench. At least he hustles.
For sure, don't get me wrong. I'm glad we have Fulky. But we could certainly have a better big man coming off the bench. He's definitely a hustler out there.

For sure, don't get me wrong. I'm glad we have Fulky. But we could certainly have a better big man coming off the bench. He's definitely a hustler out there.
As of now we don’t though. Walker has regressed, who knows what’s up with Kent, and Burns is redshirting. I’m really worried about next year losing Alexander.

As of now we don’t though. Walker has regressed, who knows what’s up with Kent, and Burns is redshirting. I’m really worried about next year losing Alexander.
I'm only hoping Grant doesn't go pro, though he'd be foolish not to for the money alone (among other reasons). Schoefield, imo, could benefit by coming back and potentially being our #1 guy. He could definitely play his way into the draft, whereas he'll likely go undrafted if he were to declare after this season. But we definitely need some big bodies asap for the seasons ahead.

I'm only hoping Grant doesn't go pro, though he'd be foolish not to for the money alone (among other reasons). Schoefield, imo, could benefit by coming back and potentially being our #1 guy. He could definitely play his way into the draft, whereas he'll likely go undrafted if he were to declare after this season. But we definitely need some big bodies asap for the seasons ahead.
Schofield is a senior.

Are you insane? Watch 2nd half of Gonzaga game.

VN Store

Back