Where did Dave Hooker go?

rk4435

I know many may know him from the Knoxville market, but he has been on the air here in Chattanooga for about 2.5 years until a couple of weeks ago on WGOW. He usually had good somewhat insider info and also had a good line up of well known callers on the program.

Anyone have a clue?

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I know many may know him from the Knoxville market, but he has been on the air here in Chattanooga for about 2.5 years until a couple of weeks ago on WGOW. He usually had good somewhat insider info and also had a good line up of well known callers on the program.

Anyone have a clue?

Alex, I will take back to middle school for $500.

No idea. I quit listening to WGOW. SportTalk was okay at first with him but then got annoying. Then the rest of their shows were just too political. I just quit listening all together and havenā€™t noticed anything different. šŸ˜

Reactions: 1Ooltevol

Anyone have a clue?

He's still doing saturdaydownsouth articles mostly about Tennessee. EDIT: He isn't listed on that staff either.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
No idea. I quit listening to WGOW. SportTalk was okay at first with him but then got annoying. Then the rest of their shows were just too political. I just quit listening all together and havenā€™t noticed anything different. šŸ˜

I used to listen to ST often. But, man it's 90% commercials, then heavy metal segways to the talk, then a lot of filler on air. Hard to replace Gary Haskew. But, I've always liked the main guys.

But like you say, if the dial is left there, the next day you'll be hearing JR and other weed heads pontificate correct "politics" to us all.

I used to listen to ST often. But, man it's 90% commercials, then heavy metal segways to the talk, then a lot of filler on air. Hard to replace Gary Haskew. But, I've always liked the main guys.

But like you say, if the dial is left there, the next day you'll be hearing JR and other weed heads pontificate correct "politics" to us all.

I have a 15-20 minute commute from work in the afternoons, depending on traffic. If I tune into to ST I'm lucky if I get 5 minutes of actual show. The rest are commercials.

I have a 15-20 minute commute from work in the afternoons, depending on traffic. If I tune into to ST I'm lucky if I get 5 minutes of actual show. The rest are commercials.
Yep. But I'd still rather listen to the commercials than listen to Packer on XM. His voice drives me bananas, not sure why.

VN Store

Back