EVIDENCE OF DELUSION

aurabass

BIG WOOFER
“We’re right there, and I’m not going to give up on this basketball team.” HOLLY
RIGHT THERE? what are you talking about?

40 L's in 119 games - will be 41 of 120 after ND
30-24 SEC record 3+ years

EVIDENCE OF DELUSION

“I think Pat would be proud of us and how we fought,” Warlick said. “We’re in a tough situation today. I told the kids that what I’ve learned from Pat is in tough times, you lean on each other. I thought we did that today.
THE TEAM ONLY HAS EACH OTHER - THEY HAVE NO COACH TO LEAN ON
PAT WOULD HAVE BEEN APOPLECTIC - the performance was abysmal including effort. But much of it was due to incompetence in the coaching staff. Tough times? Pat personally went through a tough time at the end but her teams never had a "tough time" like this.

HER TEAM hasn’t been listening to all the negativity.
“I have confidence in them and confidence in my staff,” Warlick said. “All the noise that we’re hearing, those kids have blocked everything out, and they’re playing with a lot of heart. That’s all I can ask."
THE NEGATIVITY ISN'T AROUND THE TEAM - IT'S ALL AROUND HOLLY WARLICK
and "CONFIDENCE"? your confidence in them is immaterial - THEY HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN YOU.

We just haven’t gotten it done,” Warlick stated. “We’re not supposed to beat Notre Dame (Thurs), but that doesn’t mean we’re not going to prepare and fight and put our kids in the best opportunity to win.
Like Missouri, Ky, UGA, Bama, and Arkansas? Is she saying she put the team in the 'best opportunity to win"? REALLY? That was her best?

TEAM RECORDS before this season
MISSOURI 8-2
KENTUCKY 55 - 11
UGA 51-16
BAMA 49 - 6
ARKANSAS 30 -3

Since HOLLY FOLLY took over we are 29 - 16 vs these 5
Lady Vols had a combined 26 losses over 30 plus years to these teams. Now we have 16 losses more with Holly Folly.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP. After reading these comments and recalling why I quit listening early in the Folly's HC career, I've come to the conclusion the stress has had a detrimental effect on her mind. I think she is actually delusional and needs some professional help.
tear time.JPG
IN MEMORIUM - LADY VOLS BASKETBALL
1972-2012
Now the WALKING DEAD

Last edited:
“We’re right there, and I’m not going to give up on this basketball team.” HOLLY

40 L's in 119 games - will be 41 of 120 after ND
30-24 SEC record 3+ years

EVIDENCE OF DELUSION

“I think Pat would be proud of us and how we fought,” Warlick said. “We’re in a tough situation today. I told the kids that what I’ve learned from Pat is in tough times, you lean on each other. I thought we did that today.
THE TEAM ONLY HAS EACH OTHER - THEY HAVE NO COACH TO LEAN ON
PAT WOULD HAVE BEEN APOPLECTIC - the performance was abysmal including effort. But much of it was due to incompetence in the coaching staff. Tough times? Pat personally went through a tough time at the end but her teams never had a "tough time" like this.

HER TEAM hasn’t been listening to all the negativity.
“I have confidence in them and confidence in my staff,” Warlick said. “All the noise that we’re hearing, those kids have blocked everything out, and they’re playing with a lot of heart. That’s all I can ask."
THE NEGATIVITY ISN'T AROUND THE TEAM - IT'S ALL AROUND HOLLY WARLICK

We just haven’t gotten it done,” Warlick stated. “We’re not supposed to beat Notre Dame (Thurs), but that doesn’t mean we’re not going to prepare and fight and put our kids in the best opportunity to win.
Like Missouri, Ky, UGA, Bama, and Arkansas? Is she saying she put the team in the 'best opportunity to win"? REALLY? That was her best?

TEAM RECORDS before this season
MISSOURI 8-2
KENTUCKY 55 - 11
UGA 51-16
BAMA 49 - 6
ARKANSAS 30 -3

Since HOLLY FOLLY took over we are 29 - 16 vs these 5
Lady Vols had a combined 26 losses over 30 plus years to these teams. Now we have 16 losses more with Holly Folly.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP. After reading these comments and recalling why I quit listening early in the Folly's HC career, I've come to the conclusion the stress has had a detrimental effect on her mind. I think she is actually delusional and needs some professional help.
View attachment 190632
IN MEMORIUM - LADY VOLS BASKETBALL
1972-2012
Now the WALKING DEAD

I so agree with everything that you said. Even when Pat was wrapping up her career and losing some games that we were not properly prepared for it was Warlick taking over duties back then because of Pat's illness. This is what the knowledgeable Lady Vol fans have seen from the start. Everyone was critical of us, but you can now see we were spot on. I don't think she will ever step down, because I doubt that any major university would ever give her an interview.. Thank you for showing the results over this reign of terror the last 6 years.

All those statements reek of moral victories. Hate to see a coach already give an excuse for a game that hasn't even been played. Be assured that if the coach doesn't think they are going to win, then the girls don't either.

I so agree with everything that you said. Even when Pat was wrapping up her career and losing some games that we were not properly prepared for it was Warlick taking over duties back then because of Pat's illness. This is what the knowledgeable Lady Vol fans have seen from the start. Everyone was critical of us, but you can now see we were spot on. I don't think she will ever step down, because I doubt that any major university would ever give her an interview.. Thank you for showing the results over this reign of terror the last 6 years.

Unfortunately you are 100% correct. :-( The idea of questioning that hire landed anyone in LV hell and brimstone back when it was happening. THAT cannot be laid at the feet of Holly Warlick. That is at the feet of our administration and power fans. Can you imagine Alabama at Saban's retirement, hiring an assistant w/o a single HC win under his belt. And not 1 single interview? Can you see Duke doing the same after K retires? Summitt built to that same elite level in this sport. It's one of the most unbelievable decisions that I have ever seen from an organization honestly.

Has that core problem been properly purged / corrected? Hmmmmmmm?

She would have a nice retirement if she decided to take advantage of it.

I'll apologize in advance...I'm all in and fan of Lady Vols and everything, but I kinda feel like what should be like "ESPN Car Wash" day for #1 ranked men's basketball team with wall to wall topics on Men's BB, but LV's stepped in and took over.

“We’re not supposed to beat Notre Dame (Thurs), but that doesn’t mean we’re not going to prepare and fight and put our kids in the best opportunity to win."

No better evidence than this that Holly needs to go. The Tennessee Lady Vol basketball team should be expected to win every game. They shouldn't be looking up to anyone and they damn sure don't fall out of the top 25 and have to fight to stay out of the bottom of the SEC. This is beyond ridiculous and disheartening and it's way beyond time for change. This is a blueblood program of women's bball and this woman has no right to run it further into the ground than she already has.

Bumper sticker crap is all you're gonna get from Holly. And what does it all mean, absolutely nothing substantive that can be of use on the court and in competition. I bet she's this soft in practices as well, which is why the team gets so overwhelmed, even by cupcake teams. She does no adjusting, no advantageous sideline coaching. She must have been zoning out big time during Summitt's entire tenure, I don't see anything she learned and how can you not learn a thing from the legend!?

I'll apologize in advance...I'm all in and fan of Lady Vols and everything, but I kinda feel like what should be like "ESPN Car Wash" day for #1 ranked men's basketball team with wall to wall topics on Men's BB, but LV's stepped in and took over.

"Most Viewed" on Home Page----4 threads on Lady Vols / 3 on Football / 1 on Football recruiting....kinda sad.

Can't wait to see Men whup Vandy tomorrow night !!!

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Unfortunately you are 100% correct. :-( The idea of questioning that hire landed anyone in LV hell and brimstone back when it was happening. THAT cannot be laid at the feet of Holly Warlick. That is at the feet of our administration and power fans. Can you imagine Alabama at Saban's retirement, hiring an assistant w/o a single HC win under his belt. And not 1 single interview? Can you see Duke doing the same after K retires? Summitt built to that same elite level in this sport. It's one of the most unbelievable decisions that I have ever seen from an organization honestly.

Has that core problem been properly purged / corrected? Hmmmmmmm?

You Sir, are exactly correct, but now we have a problem, and we have to fix it.........eventually.

Not dissing your rant at all, and not saying it's not all on Holly; but on this point what she's talking about is one loss by one, two by two, and one by four. A few more free throws, a couple more made layups, one more closeout on a shooter and we're 16-2. Obviously she says a lot of head-scratching stuff that deserves to be questioned, but it doesn't automatically deserve to be questioned just because it was her who said it.

This woman being hired is like Replacing a legend with someone who gives out towels to the girls when they take a shower. The only way Pat went along with it, she was sick and holly got in her ear. Fulmer should have his large azz kicked for his lack of concern. This has really gotten ugly. the very fact that holly doesn't step down is evidence she does not really care about the team. She is a much bigger loser than any coach Tennessee's ever had.

Not dissing your rant at all, and not saying it's not all on Holly; but on this point what she's talking about is one loss by one, two by two, and one by four. A few more free throws, a couple more made layups, one more closeout on a shooter and we're 16-2. Obviously she says a lot of head-scratching stuff that deserves to be questioned, but it doesn't automatically deserve to be questioned just because it was her who said it.

What about 5 straight loses to an unranked Alabama Team that had NEVER beaten us until she walked the sidelines. We should never ever be in position to loose by 1 point on our home court to an unranked team, we should be prepared. That is the problem she can't prepare a team, and sure can not make an adjustment during a game. The announcers say it best without being blunt. She is worse than awful and every question she answers in a post interview is "I don't know". That just about says it all. When you have one of the more athletic teams in the SEC and the country, year after year, that should tell you everything you need to know.

VN Store

Back